villaton10, Home Buyer in 63119

Purchased home knowing furnace is very old, proceeded based PASSING Laclede gas inspection. Now Laclede G won't turn the gas on bec it failed inspect!

Asked by villaton10, 63119 Fri Sep 13, 2013

Answers

3
If you still have the passed gas inspection and it isn't more than 30 days old, get that to Laclede and see what's changed.
I agree if you have a Laclede Gas report that passed within the last 30 days I would get it to Laclede and see what has changed! Definitely if you bought or had the seller purchase a home warranty for you that would be your next step to see if any required repairs would be covered. Check your furnace, the seller may have the name of a company that they had used to service it in the past that may be able to shed some light on any past problems and fix quicker since they have a past history with the unit. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 17, 2014
Did you purchase a home warranty when you closed? If so, the warranty company should cover repair/replacement.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Good thought!
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013