Home Buying in Natick>Question Details

Mj, Both Buyer and Seller in 01581

Pulte has a new construction happening in South Natick. What do you think about the location? What about Pulte? Thanks.

Asked by Mj, 01581 Mon Nov 9, 2009

Answers

8
Ken Lambert’s answer
Hi Mj- I have family in Natick, and also worked in RE development in competition with Pulte- so take this with a grain of salt...
South Natick is a fine and decent area to live. Good overall location; close enough to Boston and the main businesses on Rt 495 and 128.... Plenty of parks and green space.

In my opinion, I've heard some questionable things from Pulte. They are one of the only national homebuilders that have done anything in Massachusetts. Them and Toll Brothers. Most people that I talk with would rather work with a local/ regional Builder instead of the big corporate entity. If you want some more detailed info on things I've heard Re: Pulte, feel free to give me a call or email.
Thanks and good lcuk,

Ken L.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 9, 2009
Prudential Town and Country has sold several of these units and we have been impressed with the builders and their agents. They have been thorough,professional and very repsonsive to our clients needs.All the units we have sold have been very attractive and offer a wonderful alternative to single family living close to Natick Center.Their is nothing like new contruction! Open floor plans and granite and stainless steel kitchens and generous sized baths, lots of storage too!
Hi MJ,

I am very up to date regarding the South Natick Hills project by Pulte. My closest friend sold Pulte the land which used to be a great 50 acre family run farm that I bailed hay on. The views are amazing on the top of the property and the location is perfect. The town off Sherborn is 1 mile down the street and downtown Natick is 1 mile from the property. Pulte Homes has a reputation of building a quality home and from the models I've seen, they are very well built. I love this property!!

Obviously, if you need any further detail or would like to visit the prroperty I would love to work with you. I also live 2 miles down the road and I am very well networked in the area.

Lou Julian
Century 21 Commonwealth
Natick, MA 01760
508-328-4891
South Natick is a very desireable location and Pulte is a national builder. I have not seen the quality of the construction but I am familiar with them from Dallas to Atlanta to DC.. Many people love what they have to offer. The great news is during the construction you have some say in making changes if you want to make any upgrades. Best fo luck.
I think what Ken is saying is that as long as your in an area where the wind doesn't blow real hard, you might be ok. I have heard and seen poor construction methods. Thats just the word out on the street. In my area too.

Sean
As A Realtor I have seen alot of Puhlte projects and I have to say I think they offer a good product. As a national builder they certainly have experience. The best thing to do is visit the property and see for yourself. If you would like someone to take you there please contact me.
Thank You
Heidi Zizza
mdm realty
508-277-2032
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
Hi Mj- I don't want to get in any trouble from Pulte or their counsel- so I don't want to get into much detail here.

Let me say this- in general- It is usually better and safer to work with someone that is local and actually lives in the community in or near he is building. In building a buying a new construction home, you can guarantee that there will be certain problems and issues after you move in with different things- and if the builder is someone that people run into at the local store or at Town Hall, you might get a little more traction than with these large national companies. Again, that is just my opinion. And I did work for a small local builder- so maybe my views are a little skewed.

I can say a little more if you want to Private Message me, etc. Thanks,
Ken
Ken - Your feedback is fuzzy. Can you share what you've heard about Pulte in the forum here? Thanks.

Any other Realtors have any feedback? Thanks.