Graham Evans, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Property management service needed. Who are used to working with uk investors, and who are very professional. Please help!!

Asked by Graham Evans, Outside U.S. Sun Feb 5, 2012

Answers

9
Contact Crystal 313-790-4484
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 5, 2012
We have several years of experience. Go to detroitlandlords.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 5, 2012
I need to find someone as well. I am going to be renting out my house and need a property management service to help me. I want to make sure I find someone who will walk me through everything. If you found someone great I would like to hear. http://www.allseasonspest.com/page.aspx?id=7042
Hello, I work with a great managment company. Things are dealt with completely deifferent here and i would like to suggest with you a couple safe guards to ensure your success. I do sell property but am not looking to sell these services, i just think it will help you in this process.

tom@mtadg.com
I am a UK investor and it will be nice to link up and share ideas and experiences. My e-mail address is niyi.somorin@talktalk.net
Mr Evans,

I understand your needs and concerns being an absent owner. To rely on someone else for all your needs is a big undertaking. I am a Property Manager in Detroit. I dont take on more then I can handle and am very effective in all areas of Management. I have 27 years experience and am willing to take on a few more homes. Im a Licensed Property Manager and HQS MSHDA Section 8 inspector. I am in the City of Detroit daily doing inspections for 4 hours in the morning and the rest of day Management. Email me if you havent found what your looking for. FUNK48@AOL.COM
Mr Evans,

I'd be interested in speaking to you about my services here in the Detroit Area. You can contact me through my website below.

David Frizzell
Hi Graham,

Would be pleased to assist you in need of property management company in Detroit.Our company Smart Homes Investments has sold over 500 homes to investors during past 2 years and own and operate our own property management company.We sell throughout Europe,North America,China and the U.K.

We are a private Canadian company with offices and support staff in Detroit,Mi and branching our offices into Las Vegas and Florida.

Please call me to discuss Tedd Hamilton 778.708.3682
Good Afternoon Mr. Evans:

My name is Joe Williams of Detroit Global Investments and Detroit Global Property Management.

I am certain that we can provide the professional assistance that you are seeking.

Detroit Global Investments offers: property acquisition, property rehab, tenant placement and property management services.

We have been working with investors from all over the globe for several years. Our client list includes local, out-of-state as well as international investors from Thailand, Australia, and the U.K. as well.

You may contact us at 248-403-8313 or call me directly at 248-346-6135 to further discuss how we can serve you. Have A Great Day!!

Joe Williams
DETROIT GLOBAL INVESTMENTS
DETROIT GLOBAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
A I REALTY
16250 Northland Drive
Suite 202
Southfield, MI USA 48075
248-403-8313 Office
248-346-6135 Direct
joe@detroitglobalinvestments.com
thejwilliamsteam@gmail.com
http://www.detroitglobalinvestments.com
"Houses are not our business, PEOPLE are."
We offer fresh Cut BG/SBLC at a very good price. Our instrument is from 25 top AA banks which shall be disclosed to you if we are satisfied to work with you, our instrument is specifically for lease for 1 year and 1 day, Amount is 5 Million and 3.5 billion Euros Loan/Lease, with Small Interest for the Growth of your Company Project Financing or Investment. Please we need serious investors that can use our instrument and return to us at an agreed time. We are not requesting you to provide documents. We can only give out our instrument after meeting you face to face and discussing terms and conditions. If you need a genuine loan to fund your project, we are here for you. Email: b_finance1@aol.com Best Regards

Henry Blake

Fund Manager
Flag Fri Dec 26, 2014