ehevans3404, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

Property at 13631 77Th place N Options available rent/lease/option to own? Thanks

Asked by ehevans3404, West Palm Beach, FL Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

4
THanks I have received two replies.
I am interested in seeing the property on a week end.
Thanks for your reply.
I asked the status of the property location named above yes.
I have submitted a few address to an agent and got a reply back to say all of my listed address's have
been sold. I knew that was not so.
I have family coming from up north and just asked for info that can pass to them.
It appears your message states the property is available.
Is their an opening on the week end I could view this property?
Thanks so much for your help.
Laraine Evans
There are few, if any single family homes in West Palm Beach available on a lease/option or rent option.

However, those that are typically require a non-refundable, upfront deposit. Also, you will have to purchase them within the time frame of the option you purchase, which is typically two to three years.

That means if you don't have credit in place already, you will have to arrange for it within the time frame of that option. That is because at the end of the 2 or three year period, the owner will expect you to purchase the home either for cash or with a mortgage.

You are more likely to find lease/options homes if you look for West Palm Beach homes for rent, rather than for sale. Owners of homes for sale are looking to see quickly. Owners who rent are often not looking to sell in a hurry, so they may be more amenable to the rent or lease option arrangement.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
13631 N 77th Place in West Palm Beach was available for sale, but is currently under contract. The good news is that there are several other similar homes on the market! I'd be happy to help you with your home search.

Call or e-mail me anytime!

Katie Ingram, Realtor®, CDPE, CFA
561.389.7863
katie@katieingram.com / http://www.katieingram.com
* Serving Buyers & Sellers in South Florida since 1999