James L Pitts, Home Buyer in Kailua Kona, HI

Properties in Prescott, AZ are frustrating to research! I ask for property over 10 acres and receive replies from Trulia such as a 54 acres which....

Asked by James L Pitts, Kailua Kona, HI Wed May 22, 2013

........turns out to be only .54 acre or 36 acres which turns out to be .36 acre. Also, many listings are incomplete lacking details on water, access, utilities etc.
Agent fault or Trulia? Also, why does Trulia ask me every time to get their ap when I have told them 100 times I have their ap!!!! If I click on "don't ask me again" it instead takes me to the web page to get the ap!!!! Come on Trulia......you are a great concept but pay attention to customer frustration. Trulia! Are you listening to customers?????

Answers

1
The BEST source of information on homes is always going to be dealing DIRECT with a REALTOR!. Find a Realtor in the area and you can improve your search through the tools they will have available which are not available to the general public.