Home Buying in Gilbert>Question Details

Michael Guer…, Both Buyer and Seller in Gilbert, AZ

Private Investors looking for foreclosed/short sale homes in Gilbert/Chandler/Queens Creek.

Asked by Michael Guerra, Gilbert, AZ Wed Mar 2, 2011

Answers

21
We do work with short sales and some of them can go fairly quickly, some don't go quickly and some never close and get foreclosed on. It all depends on what you want and your goals.

Most of us can also go to the Auctions, these are good ways to buy, but do have some risks, such as HOA liens and back taxes, evicting sellers which can have a little bit of problems I won't go into here. If a tenant is in the home with a reasonable / valid lease you may have to honor it if you buy at auction.

It is just a good idea that you know some of the issues that can occur with the different type of purchases. Your Realtor should have your best interest in mind or get another profession! One short sale we had listed had an offer on it at $165K and the bank wouldn't approve it. It then came on the market as an REO at $112K. Sometimes short sales aren't as good of a purchase as REOs, but this is not the rule either.
Call me I will go to the Auction for you and help you buy some great homes at Auction -

There is a community that they are selling at Auction about 35,000 - 45,000 homes that are less than 5 days old ! You can rent them in less than a week

Love to help you -
Cash Back Realty
Stephanie Sandoval
Designated Broker
480-985-9055
Find short sales that have been on the market for 120 plus days. Put lowball offers on them all. Try to get in 30-40 offers. A few will be accepted. A buddy of mine recently picked up a house for $90k and flipped it for $125k in under 30 days using this method. Might have to deal with frustration but it works. Short sales are a pretty good deal because most people don;t have the patience to wait. And realtors that work with you don;t want you to put offers on short sales because it takes too long. Just another reason why realtors don't have your best interest in mind. Lucky I have a realtor that does.
If you get a home on MLS at a good enough price you can flip them still. We have 3 investors doing this as well as picking them up at trustee sales.
Hi Michael, Are you interested in buying them at the trustee sale at wholesale and flipping? I noticed you said you are a buyer and seller and your not going to be able to flip anything you find on the MLS. I've worked on one of the largest foreclosure teams the last few years as well so I'm well versed in short sale and foreclosure transactions. My contact info is 480.270.5222 or sreiter(AT)remax.net
Michael, here you go! 2,351 properties in Gilbert, Chandler and Queen Creek that are all lender owned or short sales. If you want to narrow down your search, let me know. :)
Michael,
It looks like everyone here is trying to sell you their houses or their listings.
Check out my website ArizonaInvestmentgroup.com
We actually purchase homes from Foreclosure Sales, Bank Auctions, HUD, and Short Sales that have equity.
You are assured equity when you purchase.
Check out the blog and see our actual results. If you are interested in dealing with working with professionals that actually invest in real estate for a living you can contact us.
Best of luck!

Marshall Hancock
Realtor, ABR,CSSN
480-707-2991
Hi Michael -

as you can see you are going to get many realtors who are willing and capable of helping you find many qualified short sales & foreclosed properties in the East Valley & Queen Creek area. Are you a cash buyer? What price range are you looking to purchase in? Are you looking to fix and flip or rent out? These are important questions to consider when determining where to purchase and what time of property to purchase AND if you can look into the possibility of auctions. Please feel free to contact me direct to chat and you are welcome to visit my website and search the many deals out there.

Christine
The Holwell Group
West USA Realty Revelation
http://www.christinesazhomes.com
602-750-0312
Michael,

Generally buying a short sale is not going to be your best priced investment. Many banks don't get them approved only to have them come on as an REO at a lower price.

We work with several investors and can assist you with your purchases. There are pockets that tend to sell stronger than other areas which would be one thing to consider. Sometimes you can pick up good deals at the trustee sales as well. What you purchase also will depend on what you want in your portfolio. Fix and Flip, Rentals, Buy to hold for a while for a turn around in say 5 years, and possible some for retirement income...

If we can be of help, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Brenda

Brenda and Ron Cunningham
Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as one of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley!

602-499-0694
Michael

The Gilbert, Chandler and Queen Creek area offers some incredible values today.

What strategy do yo intend to take? Are you looking at buy and hold or flip? Will you focus on cash flow or appreciation at the end of the day? If hold how long do you thing you would want to hold?

Sorry for the questions but I like to determine what you really want before we start to target any one area.

Doug McVinua
HomeSmart

Arizona Homes for Sale by a Guy from Iowa
Web Reference: http://www.McVinua.com
Michael
I work with a lot of investors, if you would like some help or have some questions please feel free to contact me. I do not have any short sales on the market at the moment and I do not list for banks but I have a lot of experience working with them for buyers. You may want to consider east Mesa and San Tan Valley as well, most of Queen Creek is now the new San Tan Valley. I do not do much in Chandler, but I am very familiar with the markets in Gilbert, East Mesa, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek and Florence.
Michael, I would stay away fromany properties that are on the MLS. I am an investor and a realtor. Anything onthe MLS is overpriced for an investor. I only buy homes 65% of market value or less. I get stuff from Probate, Estates, and wholesalers. If you are interested in getting on my buyer's list, I would be happy to add you. Do you have POF?

Jason E Whaley
Broker/Investor
480-254-6464-Cell/Text
jw@rexmn.com
Web Reference: http://www.SearchAZmls.com
Mr. Guerra,

Visit http://www.myhomesearchaz.com. You will have direct access to the Live MLS system that agents use, to initiate your search. Please contact me directly if you have any questions/comments.

J.J. Bhakta - CDPE, CHO
MyHomeSearchAZ.com
Realtor® | Keller Williams Northeast Realty
Direct: 602.492.4655 | Office: 623.399.9949
Residential/Commercial/Short Sales/Foreclosures/REOs/Investments
Michael, sorry for not responding directly to your question. I'm a Realtor in the city of Maricopa which is located 16 miles South of Chandler. There are incredible opportunities here with prices being even lower than in Queen Creek. In only 35 minutes you can reach the Phoenix airport and many employers. Properties in Maricopa rent very well because commutes are reasonable and we are a family friendly town. I suggest you check out the city of Maricopa.
Hi Michael,

I would be happy to assist you with mortgage financing on the purchase of your homes.

Shawn Sajor
Executive Vice President

GS Capital Lending
Office: (480) 699-8813
shawnsajor@gscapitallending.com
AZMB# 0910135 / NMLS# 148352
Michael,
I would be happy to assist in any way!

Mark Kludy
Wealth Builder Real Estate Services
mkludy@cox.net
We live and specialize in the south-east valley, and we'll be happy to help. We also have extensive experience representing investor buyers in forclosure and short sale deals!

Carlos J. Ramírez, PC, ABR, CNE
RealtorCarlos@gmail.com
Associate Broker/Realtor, HomeSmart -
http://www.SmartAZRealty.com
Michael,
I have some listings in those areas. I live and work in Chandler (native). Feel free to email me directly for the listings dwall@darwinwall.com
thanks,
Darwin
Michael,
thanks,
Darwin
Would you be interested in one in Scottsdale? McCormick Ranch area. If so let me know or check out my listing on 85th street in Scottsdale, AZ.: Homesales411.com

Sandy Farmer
Realtor, GRI, CSSN
John Hall & Associates
Web Reference: http://homesales411.com
MIchael, if you don't find anyone, give me a call. I'll be happy to refer you out to my contacts in AZ.

Nicholas