Home Buying in Miami Beach>Question Details

Alma Kadragic, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

Price of 2 bedroom apartment with balcony in good location

Asked by Alma Kadragic, Miami Beach, FL Mon Dec 3, 2012

Answers

11
The are many options in Miami and that depends on your needs.
Hi Alma! Depending on whether you are looking to rent or to buy, we recommend North Miami Beach for prices between $350,000 and $500,000.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO ASSIST IN YOUR SEARCH.

BEST,

ENGEL & VÖLKERS
Miami, FL 33131, USA
Cell: +1-305-206-8867
Tel: +1-305-443-2424
Fax: +1-305-443-2226
http://www.engelvoelkers.com/miami
sophie.bamps@evusa.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Alma, it might be a good idea to contact a local real estate person in your area. They will be able to help you with great web-sites to use and most anything else that could come up.

For rent or for sale? To see what is really available in the market (for rent and for sale) you can search the MLS directly at casasouthbeach.com

A good location can be walking distance to shops and restaurants anywhere in Miami Beach, or anywhere in South Beach or with a water view?

Rosario Diaz
Gary Hennes Realtors
Good Morning Ms. Kadragic,

As has been answered here already, the price does depend on many factors, the key of which is location, location,location. From there of course are the amenities that you may be seeking in a building, features, true view, just to name a few. Additionally, depending on your search requirements, if for example you are looking to make the purchase for investment purposes to have it as a rental property, you will need to ensure that there are no rental restrictions keeping you from renting out the property. With some buildings that are older, or have had a high default rate, you will want to ensure that the building is financialy secure and that there are no pending special assessments. You are truly best suited to work with a realtor that can address these and many other issues that need to be taken into consideration in making your purchase. Good luck with your search. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional questions.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Need to know for how long you need it and starting when...Plus your price range...
Also KNOW: 99.9% of all Rentals over 6 months via Realtors Listings require: First, Last and Security of = amounts. For more information or to chat please e-mail at: jperez6159@aol.com
Please provide me with some specifics and I can then send you a search based on those parameters. What is your budget? Do you prefer a remodeled unit, or would a fixxer-upper be ok? What type of view do you prefer? Ocean, intracoastal,city? Beachfront property or across the street from the beach? South Beach area,Millionaires Row, or by North Beach? Once I know your parameters, then I can send you the current inventory that meets those parameters.
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
954-559-6411 cell
305-749-1583 work
305-932-6355 fax

If you are looking to buy or sell property, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
There are variety of factors on pricing like area in Miami Beach, building age, quality, etc,.
I have access to all available listings in the market including foreclosed units, and short-sales. Please contact me at seldak@miamirealestateinc.com or 954.3056424 that I can better assist you.

Selda Kirkan
Licenced Real Estate Agent
South Beach International Realty
1680 Meridian Avenue #102
Miami Beach,FL
Cell: (954) 305 6424
Email: selda@miamirealestateinc.com
Web: http://miamirealestateinc.com
Skype: seldakirkan
iPhone Application
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/miami-real-estate-search/id4…
Hello Alma,

You can also check out our website http://miamirealestateinc.com , or download our IPhone app to have some idea.
Best Regards
Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information...too many factors to be considered, and prices do vary based on exact location, amenities, size, etc.
Hi Alma,
Thanks for your question. I will have to say that the variables are too large to give a price, and can only give a range unless we could narrow things down.
Anywhere for 150.000 to the sky is the limit is how varied it can be. To be on the beach itself, you will need to allow 500.000, but to be near the beach or on the intercoastal you could be within the high 200.00 and into the 300.00 range.
The variables are size, building age, location on or near water, upgrades, etc.

The best thing to do is do a search on a website such as my companies site below, or contact me directly and tell me your criteria and I will send you a customized search. It really is up to your budget and we can custommize the search around that. There is definalty something fo every budget in the Miami Beach area.

I look foward to assisting you.

Beth Jenkins-
Souh Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Thanks, Beth, for fast answer. I'm living in the Middle East but expect to be leaving mid-March. Ideal would be rent with to-buy option. Not sure yet how much I want to spend on housing. Love warm weather but have to make money up north. Don't need beach but would like view and balcony, garage. Single person of a decent age. Best wishes, Alma
Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012