Tim Padden, Home Buyer in 55025

Pre qualify for a 2nd home after Chapter 13 discharge.

Asked by Tim Padden, 55025 Fri Jul 26, 2013

My wife and I recently paid off a Chapter 13 on 9/26/2012. We paid off the entire amount in 18 months, 2 1/2 years early. We know want to buy another home in the Forest Lake MN vicinity. We have rebuilt our credit and both of our FICO's are over 700. We currently have a very low debt to income ratio, we have great cash flow. We have on bill on our main home in San Diego, that's it. Is there anyone who I can work with to get pre-qualified for a loan

Answers

2
Yea call Lisa Swanson at 612-990-2271 or email lswanson@envoymortgage.com

Just tell her Chris Block sent you and Lisa will take care of you. If you choose to email her CC me on it so I can make sure you are replied to immediately. I am honestly not sure how much different Chapter 13 is versus Chapter 7. I know for that latter it is 2 years after discharge date before you can buy again. It may also be that for 13 regardless of how soon you. Only Lisa will know.

Worst case I will just do a contract for deed with you and the wife. It is the best solution if you don't qualify for traditional bank financing right now. Actually, I am looking in Forest lake with my wife for a home and know the area pretty well!

Let me know!

Chris Block
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
TRY MARK MEADER AT PHH HOME LOANS WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN 55110

http://www.markmeader.com

651-653-7667

Thank you Tim!