April Neuhaus, Real Estate Pro in Longmont, CO

Prairie Star coming soon to North Berthoud! I have heard that Henry Walker homes and also Steve Feller will be building in that area - any others?

Asked by April Neuhaus, Longmont, CO Mon Aug 12, 2013

It has been incredible to see the new home closings consistently showing up in Berthoud. With Matthews Farm all but built out - Gateway close to being sold out and Collins Parkway putting up new homes on a weekly basis we are running out of lots! There is a phase two of Collins Park currently at ground breaking stage and some new activity over in the Prairie Star neighborhood. What other information on these two developments can you share?

Answers

2
I am so glad to hear that Melissa!! Very much looking forward to seeing the awesome quality and customer service that Richfield brings to their clients being available in Prairie Star also!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 19, 2014
I am very excited to see Richfield building there. I have been telling anyone who is interested in the development about Richfield Homes being one to watch for there due to the wonderful quality of the homes and the great value Richfield provides.
Flag Sat Jan 10, 2015
Yes, Richfield Homes http://www.liverichfield.com/ Are building there too!