Home Buying in Collierville>Question Details

Mark, Both Buyer and Seller in Wylie, TX

Possibly moving to Memphis area soon. Have researched and understand the ideal area for families is likely Collierville or Germantown. True?

Asked by Mark, Wylie, TX Fri Oct 19, 2012

Driving up weekend after next to scope out the area and look at what is available as far as housing. Need to sell our home in TX before we buy. Any advice/tips on where to focus for the short time I am there? Any other areas aside from these two that are considered safe and ideal for family of 4? Targeted home price $170-$270K (approx).

Answers

5
Kay Aerts’ answer
Hi Mark!
Being from the great state of Texas myself, I would live to help you out! I just moved a family from San Antonio into Collierville and they love it. There are many homes for sale in your price range! Give me a call 901-626-2775 or an email- kayaerts@kw.com and I will be glad to help your family find what is best for you. Blessings!
Hi Mark!

I'm working with a great family from Texas right now. Both areas you've mentioned are very nice, good schools and convenient access. Pricing will push you into your higher desired price range for most homes, and there is a fairly good inventory of homes available.
Financing is excellent, and it's a great time to buy. Feel free to give me a call, or send an e-mail and I'll be happy to provide you with all the information I can to help you in your decision making process.

Michael Bellaire, Broker, ABR
A Crye-Leike Realtor
(901)757-5742 Direct
mbellaire@crye-leike.com
Welcome to Memphis area!
I live in Collierville myself and my kids attend local school.
Where would you work be located?
Crye-Leike is a full service company and we would like to help you any way we can.
Please call me at 901-569-4468
And we can discuss it all,
Violetta Couture
Crye-Leike realtors
I have firsthand knowledge of schools in Memphis and the suburbs and I am a lifelong resident of this area. Register at my website http://mikeward.crye-leike.com/ for help with your search. My website has links to information for newcomers as well as contact information if you want to speak with me directly.
Collierville and Germantown are excellent areas, so is Arlington/Lakeland area. Where are you going to be working? You will want to pick an area closest to that, I'm sure! If you would like, register on my website http://www.mycollierville-germantownhomes.com and sign up for these areas and it will send you all of the listings available. If you would like an "escort" to show you and your family around, please give me a call. I can show you all three areas, the features and schools, community services and events, etc. I would love to help you find your new home! Call me if you have any questions or need assistance in anything! Cathy Hunter Banks, Prudential Collins-Maury, Inc REALTORS 901-606-2374