Home Buying in Spartanburg>Question Details

MsMall864, Home Buyer in Spartanburg, SC

Point me in the direction of a good lender! or Realtor???

Asked by MsMall864, Spartanburg, SC Fri Dec 20, 2013

I am looking to buy my 1st home by February/March 2014, I have a lot of questions!

Answers

12
Hi MsMall
I'm Loretta Pressley with EXIT Upstate Realty Greer. I would love to help you find your 1st home. I have 10 years experience working with first time Buyers. You can call me at 803 269 3206 or email me at loretta.exitrealty@gmail.com. I can get
You some homebuyer education.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
I will be happy to introduce you to 3 great lenders that I use because they never delay any closings, communicate constantly during the process and provide incredible follow up. I would also like to meet with you and see what your needs are so I don't waste your time. When would be a good day and time for us to meet? At that meeting I will help you become the most knowledgeable buyer you can be, discuss home options, and begin navigating you through the process of searching for a home. I am a high customer service agent so call me 864-680-0202 to get started. Kim Stroud Properties,LLC at Keller Williams
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
Chris Mabry with Wells Fargo, Tom Massey with Pathway Mortgage or your credit union...let me know if I can help you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
Thank you for your help! I will be in touch with you closer to February!
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013
If you are still looking for a realtor, I am currently working with an AWESOME realtor! Her name is Kaye McIntyre and she works for Coldwell Banker Caine. HIGHLY recommend!!!!
I have new homes at Old Canaan, very nice homes with features not usually available
at this price point. Let me know if you want information on these new homes on one
half acre.
Jan
Also, If you are buying in the County in Spartanburg. (not in the city limits), you might be able to get down payment assistance and closing costs assistance.
I am a Buyer's agent, (all commissions paid by seller). I work in the Spartanburg area and would happily answer all your questions.

I have worked as a Real Estate Agent since 1997. I have a couple of great lenders I can refer you to as well.
Julia Dickey with C. Dan Joyner Realtors 705 W, Wade Hampton Blvd. Greer SC 864-430-8497 cell or 864-879-4239 bus. We used Julia when we bought our home and again when we bought our daughters. We were living in Mo. when we used her the first time. She is great! She had a mess to deal with and was always so helpful, going way above what she should have. I would tell anyone I know to use her.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail.Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario, and point you in the direction of Realtors in the area.

Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - 800 315 8803
http://www.bartprequalifies.com
bart@bartprequalifies.com
Lending Nationwide Since 1987
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
Spartanburg SC area...moore roebuck and boiling springs
I could connect you with an internet lender that is awesome and who is the only lender that is endorsed by Dave Ramsey. Also could refer you to an agent in any area you are looking. If interested, call or text me at 9706317111.

Provided courtesy of MB/West Realty.
Hire a positive and proactive Agent to help you find your next home!
Call or text 970-631-7111 for information on Buyer's Representation Services (NO COST TO HOME BUYERS)

Search entire Colorado MLS for FREE at http://www.westrealtynoco.com/ Get a FREE report on YOUR HOME's Value at http://www.westrealtynoco.com/sell/
Might help if you said where it is you are wanting to buy.
Spartanburg, SC I thought this posted in my area.
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013