Home Buying in San Diego>Question Details

l_bollettino, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Please show all two-bedroom condominums for sale in San Diego

Asked by l_bollettino, San Diego, CA Tue Feb 12, 2013

Answers

8

Just trying to help you get better responses from agents. We get requests like this from time to time. A lot of times, it's from people who really are not able or ready to buy a home.

If you are ready, sit down and think of what areas are of the MOST interest. I have yet to find a buyer who says they are interested in a condo in Fallbrook OR one downtown - very different communities and features.

Then think about what you want (think "at a minimum"). In other words if you say 3 bedroom, and you miss out on a great 2 bedroom with loft, remember you wanted MINIMUM 3 bedroom. Do this for bathroom count, square footage, yard/no yard, HOA fees, mello-roos/no mello roos, age of property etc.

Once you have finished your list contact a real estate professional and they will be able to help you find homes that meet your criteria.

David Rudd
david@kindredre.com

I could provide you with FREE access to the MLS, and save you time from looking at old listings on other websites. If you are interested please feel free to contact me to get started. I am available 24/7 and would love for the opportunity to assist you with your search.

Rashard Scott
619-565-3604
Scottie1421@gmail.com
Talk about a shot gun approach! Best of luck....
Hello I_Bollettino,

When would you like to see all 485 two bedroom condos in San Diego County? That would be quite an undertaking. Fortunately, when you work with a qualified business professional who is interested in YOUR needs and is able to ask all the appropriate questions, you should be able to pare down that list substantially. Not only will they help steer you in the right direction, they should be able employ various strategies to put you ahead of all the other buyers in this very competitive environment. Do yourself a favor and talk to a few qualified REALTORS who also are Accredited Buyer's Representatives and go with the one who you have the best rapport with and is able to answer any of your questions and more importantly, asks you the right questions.

Chad Basinger, REALTOR®, CPA, CFP®
858-997-3704
chad@chadbasinger.com
Web Reference: http://www.chadbasinger.com
Hi-
I would love to assist you in searching for a two bedroom condo in San Diego. Message me directly wit what areas you are interested in. Let me know if this is for you personally or if this is an income property. I look forward to working with you!

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com

I can tell you there are 488 two bedroom condos for sale in San Diego County. We ran attached units only, which are condos. We did not include any town homes or twin homes.

Beyond that, it would be impossible to show them all here. If you are interested in details, you can contact us directly.

Thanks much,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
mark.kari@shea-realestate.com
National Association of Realtors
CA DRE License 01713506
There are currently 599 two bedroom condos listed on the local MLS. Jim is correct. Please email me some specifics as to desired area and price range. That market is moving quickly if the property is well located and priced fairly. My email address is steven@sellsandiegohomes.com.
Stevenn Campbell
Real Living Lifestyles
I'd be happy to email that to you, but it would help if I could get a bit of clarification from you on the search parameters that would send you condos that were in line with what you are seeking, both geographically and feature wise.
Jim
760-518-3994