Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

Winnews47, Home Buyer in Stafford, VA

Please share some of the creative or clever ways you have marketed homes that cost over $1 million.

Asked by Winnews47, Stafford, VA Fri Jun 28, 2013

Answers

4
Good afternoon Winnews47,

As Naples' premiere realtor, I pride myself on taking a unique approach to selling and marketing my clients' properties. In order to differentiate myself from my competitors, I take a complete 360 degree approach in creating a multi-faceted unique approaches. No 2 properties are marketed the same. Additionally, I have resources to my disposal which allows me to give my clients exposure far greater than any of my competitors. One of my prime ways to market properties is my website, NaplesHomes.com. As one of the pre-eminent Naples Real Estate website, I have over thousands of unique visitors coming to my website every month, specifically looking to buy real estate in Naples. I offer my clients the ability to be listed on my website's front page, dramatically increasing exposure to thousands of interested parties. In addition, I use other traditional marketing techniques such as networked open houses, unique tailored mailers, etc. For more information on some of the approaches I use, please feel free to visit my website at: http://www.napleshomes.com/selling-in-naples-florida.php

If you have any further questions on any marketing strategies I would use to sell your home,please feel free to contact me via email ryan@napleshomes.com or via cell 239.244.1559. I look forward to speaking to you!
Web Reference: http://www.NaplesHomes.com
In order to generate maximum exposure for clients properties, we use different mediums in order to create a comprehensive marketing plan. Marketing techniques include radio, tv, advertisements prior to movies, magazine ads, open houses, website marketing, targeted flyers, and many other great and proven strategies! Please check out Floridarealty.net for Florida's premiere real estate brokerage.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
My team and I use a straight forward approach!!! Market your homes to all of the other real estate agents by having a broker open house, feature it on Trulia and Zillow, but most importantly, I prospect for a Buyer locally as well as internationally.
If you would like a free consultation on the value of your home at today's market value, I would be happy to meet with you and discuss getting your home sold.
Claudette Looker
239-601-6088
Where is your property located; use different strategies for different locations. KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601...(6/29)