Home Buying in Queen Creek>Question Details

Sun Lover, Home Buyer in Queen Creek, AZ

Please recommend some upper middle class cities and neighborhoods.

Asked by Sun Lover, Queen Creek, AZ Sat Apr 6, 2013

I'd like to move into an upper middle class city and neighborhood. One where when I share where I live people don't go "ohhh....do you like it?"

The top end of my budget is $300k. Can you please tell me the cities to avoid?

Currently considering Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Gilbert and Chandler.

Answers

14
For your price range of $300, Queen Creek is the top choice.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2014
I've lived in Mesa, Queen Creek and currently in Gilbert. I did get a lot of comments about "living forever away" and "how do you like it....?" comments when I lived in Queen Creek. I do agree with previous posters that you will get a little more bang for your buck BUT you will live a lot further south then you may want. San Tan Valley is even further. That being said, I did like Queen Creek but I really do LOVE Gilbert!

As far as specific neighborhoods, that's kind of a personal preference. What I may like, you may not ;)

Let me know if you want help finding a home. I know the East Valley really well and could definitely find you something you would love :))

AmberR@RealtyOneAZ.com

480-370-7767

Good luck!!!
All the cities you listed have pretty nice areas in your budget!

I would definitely recommend Queen Creek or San Tan Valley. These areas you will get more bang for your buck! You would definitely be able to find your dream home that would be absolutely stunning in your price range, possibly below the 300 mark.

If you would like to take a look at my website, http://www.rebeccasellsaz.com you will be able to view houses that meet your criteria and that are active. OR if you would like to contact me and I can do the search for you and send you what you might be interested in.

Feel free to call me ANYTIME at 480-275-9566 I would love to help you look for your new home!

PS. I look forward to working with you in the near future!
Like your choices of cities. Why don't you visit each city and know more about them including neighborhood.
HOW OLD ARE YOU I AM 20 YEARS OLD I AM WORKING DURING SCHOOL I LEAVE FORM HOME GOING TO MARTA BUS STOP EVERY MORING
Avoid Mesa, Surprise and pockets of PHX. this being off top of my mind. We live in San Tan Valley pretty and quiet area. Very nice clean homes and the whole area very kept up. Sky full of stars see Milky way nightly due to the fact city keeps lower lighting equates to very nice. We chose the area for the low to no crime minutes away from all shopping. Good luck~
Have you considered Las Sendas in Mesa?
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
Hi, You can visit http://www.HomeFair.vcom and click on the city reports section for in-depth crime stats and area demographics.
The areas you are considering have nice communities. If you are here in town, I would recommend driving some of these areas to pinpoint the areas you like and then find something in those communities that fit your price range and other criteria such as Bedrooms, Baths, garages, pools, etc.

Call me at 480.273.7472

Here's a link to properties in those cities that are 3bdrm, 2bath minimums http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?zo26vmm3b8u,12,1
The best deals you would get would probably be Queen Creek/San Tan Valley. The community is growing and, right now, prices are pretty descent for buyers. With your budget, you could possibly build a new home and have it the way you want it! I live in Queen Creek/San Tan Valley and I have lived here for the past nine years. The community is great!

If you are not yet working with a Realtor, I would love to work with you and show you some homes that you might be interested in the areas you are interested in!

Feel free to call me at 480-275-9566 any time, whatever works for you!

PS. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

I currently live in Queen Creek and I love the neighborhood I live in. I am very familiar with the East Valley as this is where I was raised. I would recommend Gilbert as well. The home prices are going to be higher as Gilbert is a bery desirable city to live in. San Tan Valley and Queen Creek are going to be the best places right now to get the most bang for you buck. For instance, a $300k home in Gilbert might not have everything you are looking for but a home in Queen Creek or San Tan Valley most likely will. The reason for this is that Queen Creek and San Tan Valley are "In the City" so to say. I'd be more than happy to talk to you some more and get a feel of what it is that you are looking for and if you don't already have an agent, I'd be more than happy to help you search. My services are free to use and I know that we can find you the perfect home that fits your current needs. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Geoff Benway
Real Estate Professional
602-686-8107
Geoff@GDMRealty.com
Sun Lover

One of the best ways is to schedule some time together and actually view homes in each of the areas. One thing you will find is that area like San Tan Valley will allow you to afford more house for the money and a Gilbert/Chandler might be a better location for work/airport etc.

I personally live on the border of Queen Creek and Gilbert, frequent both on a regular basis.

We will discuss pro's and con's at length so you can make an informed decision that works best for you.
Are you looking at staying in the East Valley?
The cities you are considering are all good.
I would also recommend Gold Canyon, and NE Mesa!

By eliminating the houses you don't want (outside your search criteria), the right Home in the right area will appear!
Feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule a time to meet and see whats for sale!

Take care,
Scott
Gilbert and Chandler Awautukee are great choices. I would stay out of Laveen.