Vito, Both Buyer and Seller in New York

Please help find a FORECLOSURE or SHORT SALE 3bed/2baths home in Sheepshead Bay, Homecrest, Gravesend, Manhattan Terrace or Midwood

Asked by Vito, New York Tue Sep 25, 2012

Answers

5
Some short sale or foreclosure for sale but it very complicated call me for details 718 265-0066

Mark Geller , Broker-owner.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Dear Vito:

Are you buying all cash or do you need to secure financing? My office is located at 2922 Avenue R right off Nostrand Avenue and I do business in all these neighborhoods. The problem is that in these areas most homeowners still have plenty of equity in their homes and you do not see a whole lot of foreclosure and/or short sale activity. I would assume that the thing of paramount concern for you would be to find a good deal. If that is the case, please contact me direct, I can help you find one.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Most Realtors know how to find one, but why would you segment only those properties? You wouldn’t consider a property in a better condition that is priced better? Oink factor might be in play, good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Since most such properties are listed with a broker, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that not all short sales of bank owned properties are such great bargains, therefore don't overlook some traditional sales. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.