Home Buying in Tucker>Question Details

William Pola…, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL

Please contact me for anyone out there who can do a VA loan with 530 scores. I have a client for him/her. Thanks

Asked by William Polack, Boca Raton, FL Thu Mar 7, 2013

Client may be able to wait for credit repair to increase scores. Client will need to get out of my loan within 12 months or if possible, I prefer that person go VA instead of using my services (private investor). Veteran is disabled. Thanks

Answers

1
If the buyer has the ability to go to a Private Investor, he can surely take some of those funds and clean out the closet in order to get his credit scores up. We lenders have tools like the "Credit Analyzer" and the "What If Simulator". These tools work magic! In as short as one week you can have someone's credit up to speed. You will most likely not find any lender who will go down to 530 purely because of what that score signifies. Unpaid collections, past due accounts, or just poor payment history.

Best of Luck