Home Buying in Piscataway>Question Details

Syed, Home Buyer in Fort Lee, NJ

Please call me

Asked by Syed, Fort Lee, NJ Wed Sep 30, 2009

Answers

5
Hi Syed -

I will have Allie Matthews of my office give you a call.

Allie is very familiar with the Piscataway area and will be able to answer all of your questions and send you what is available.

Allie Matthews
Sales Associate
Orange Key Realty
732-718-6515 - Cell

732-863-6969 - office

Amatthews@orangekeyrealty.com

The last thing you would want to do is contact an agent from North Carolina. Agents that answer questions that are directed to a local area in another state are just looking to get a referral from your business. If you look at that agents profile, you will usually find that they are on Trulia for about a day and either want to be the first to answer a question or look for a referral.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 30, 2009
Hi Syed,

Did you find your dream home yet? Are you still looking for condos or townhouses?

Cathy Chaudemanche
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 12, 2009
Hi Syed

If you looking for information, check my website, it has enough resources for buyers and sellers, or If you need specific infomation, give me a call or email me.

Regards
Devkumar
732-322-7255
dev@devrealtor.com
Web Reference: http://www.devrealtor.com
If youi are seeking a dedicated Buyer's Agent in Piscataway or the surrounding area or just have general questions feel free to call me. I have a wealth of resources at your disposal and I would be thrilled to assist you however possible.

Dino Braz
Top 5 Real Estate Network
BestNJProperties.com
Jordan Baris, Inc
JordanBaris.com
908-285-0263
Hello, I am happy to help you find a good agent in Piscataway area. Give me a call, 704-602-6094 or e-mail lindah@lindahargreaves.com