Home Buying in Pewaukee>Question Details

geeron1@yaho…, Home Buyer in Pewaukee, WI

Please advise the cost of the HOA for this unit located at W241N2531 E Parkway meadow circle #8

Asked by geeron1@yahoo.com, Pewaukee, WI Thu Nov 28, 2013

Answers

2
Good morning.

The condo fee per month on this unit is $190. There are currently 7 units available and some are less per month due to square footage and garage size. If you are interested in more information or if you would like to take a look at any or all of them, please give me a call at 262-370-2332 or email me at jbronk@realtyexecutives.com. Thank you.
Good morning. I sent you an email yesterday morning with a link to the other units for sale. I apologize there may be 2 that are not ranch style. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Thank you.
Flag Sat Nov 30, 2013
I am curious to know what the other units look like. I would like to see how the others compare to this unit. I want you to know that I am only interested in a ranch condo.
Flag Fri Nov 29, 2013
The HOA is $190 a month. Nice condo in Pewaukee. Condo looks well maintained and a reasonable price, below assessed value. Hope that helps. Dave Krebs 262-212-2152