Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

jk1433, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Please advise of any lenders or mortgage brokers that can find financing for a middle credit score 600 for IL first time pruchase.

Asked by jk1433, Chicago, IL Wed Apr 3, 2013

Answers

11
Randall Lancaster’s answer
Please give me a call at 773.810.9646. I work with BMO Harris and have a great contact that has programs that will work for you. You can also utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com to find properties, free of charge. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
I would be happy to assist you with financing. There are many first time homebuyer programs that offer down payment assistance. Joanna Weiss NMLS 230092 773-327-3580
Hilda Rosas/Real Estate Managing Broker
You can qualify for a conventional mortgage loan with a 520 credit score in the Cook County.
You can also use alternative credit such as: gas, electricity, phone, cable bills, etc.

I have other important information that I want to share:
The waiting period to buy another house after foreclosure or short sale is three years.
The waiting period to buy another house after bankruptcy is one year.
This info. is for the Cook County Illinois.