newhomebuyer, Home Buyer in 20171

Planning to buy Single Family home @ preserve at goose creek by Brookfield homes.

Asked by newhomebuyer, 20171 Mon Sep 24, 2012

we are planning to by the single family home in ashburn at preserve at goose creek by Brookfield homes.we did the price out and thinking of giving an offer to seller.
how much can i make an offer for / what is the acceptable offer for most sellers.
is buying a single family home in belmont ridge area a good buy?
is this a good time to buy a home / or should i be waiting till end of year?
advantages of putting 20% down in this uncertain economic market?

your responses will be appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

-ravi

Answers

5
Hi Ravi,

Wanted to check if you did go with Brookfield homes? We were looking at the same community and the builder. Would you recommend it? Were you happy with the construction and quality. I haven't heard great reviews about the builder so was not sure! Any suggestions?

Archana
If you would like help with new house construction please be in touch. It is always good to be represented by an agent with resales and new construction. Feel free to be in touch. Janice Lupia, Keller Williams Realty, janicelupia@verizon.net; 703-727-9791
Flag Sun Mar 2, 2014
Hi Ravi,

I will be glad to help you with your purchase.
Check out Belmont Country and Lansdowne; my preference over Belmont Ridge.
Please email sony_kim@msn.com or call 703 244 3997 for further discussion.

Sony Kim
Associate Broker
Keller Williams
McLean, VA 22101
Hi Ravi-
My family and I are the first to move in to that community. We settled 8/31 with Lennar. I am very knowledgable about the product and I have been in real estate since 1995. I would be honored to help your family. Just reach out to me if you need me.
Roxanna Urban
Long & Foster - Ashburn Sales
703.663.0069
Ashburn has good future potential. winter is a good time to buy and spring is better to sell. I think one loudoun and area which is close to future metro staton will have better future appreciation compared to belmont ridge. .

Kamal Singh
licensed Realtor in VA, MD
Jobin Realty
703-728-3403
http://www.vamdnewhomes.com
Web Reference: http://www.vamdnewhomes.com
Ravi - you've got great questions, all of which should have been answered by a Realtor if you are currently working with a Realtor.

Your questions can best be answered with some live (either in-person or phone) dialog, based on factors that the audience here won't know unless there is some discussion.

Ashburn is a great community, and Brookfield is a respectable builder in the area, yes. The other questions/answers depend on some additional information from you, quite frankly. If you'd like to discuss for a few minutes via phone, please call me anytime.

703-627-2167

My best regards,

Matt