Erashmee, Home Buyer in

Planning a trip to west palm beach on nov 15-17. Thinking of relocating. We are a couple with no kids living with us. Looking for a single family 450k

Asked by Erashmee, Tue Nov 5, 2013

Answers

12
Hi Erashmee, welcome to the sunshine state, if you need help looking for property within your budge I will be more than happy to help you, please do not hesitate to contact me at (561) 460-3525 or you can visit my website http://www.homesalespbc.com also review my expertise and references from my previous clients.
Betzy Rivera, P.A
Home Run Real Estate
Dear Erashmee

If you would like to receive a free list of homes available for sale, feel free to contact me.

I would be happy to assist you in your home search and be your guide in finding the perfect area and home!

Sandy Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Hi Rashmee~

You're trip to West Palm is the perfect time to embellish in South Florida's gorgeous fall weather. There are several activities planned for that weekend, so you will have plenty of options to keep yourself entertained and experience the Palm Beach lifestyle.

Like the previous agents mentioned, your price range allows you a variety of possibilities. With a little more info from you, I would be happy to map out a number of homes for you to tour during your visit.

Call or e-mail me anytime!

Katie Ingram, Realtor®, CDPE, CFA
561.389.7863
katie@katieingram.com / http://www.katieingram.com
* Serving Buyers & Sellers in South Florida since 1999
Ask yourself:
Do we want waterfront on the ocean (go north of West Palm Beach) or the intracoastal?
Do we prefer a country club lifestyle?
Do we want a gated community or not gated?
Would we enjoy a clubhouse, and what activities would we want there: swimming, fitness, dining, golf, tennis, cards?
Do we want a private pool with our home?
What view do we want from our home?
Do we want a fenced yard?
Is a garden important to us, and if yes, how big?
What entertainment would we like to be near?
How much homeowners association dues would we pay? (Takes care of gate, pool, clubhouse, lawns and sometimes includes water and basic cable and other items).
Do we want to be within 20 minutes of an airport?
Do we want an updated kitchen, updated baths?
Is there a nearby facility for the religion of our choice?
Do we want to take adult education courses?
Am I willing to pay membership fees and annual membership dues (as well as HOA dues) and what is the maximum I would pay?
Do I want an all new home in an all new community?
Do I want a boat dock?

That is a good start, Erashmee. Answer these questions for me and I will find you the "home of your dreams." Happy to work with you. See my testimonials at http://www.MarilynJacobs.com.
Click on left tab that says testimonials.

For country clubs go to my http://www.FloridaLuxuryCountryClubHomes and see available properties, to investigate a country club lifestyle.

MARILYN JACOBS
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
561-638-9818
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
Hi Erashmee,
Your price range warrants a lot of possibilities depending on the lifestyle you want.
Waterfront, Golf & Country Club community, Boat Friendly community, downtown living.......... the list goes on.
I live in West Palm Beach on the intracoastal. I would be happy to meet or talk to you on the phone and go over a few things with you. I know West Palm Beach inside out.

Jacquie Yekmalian
Lic Real Estate Broker
Blue to Green Realty.....from the sea to the 18th tee!!
561-868-0591
http://www.isellflahomes.com
isellflahomes@gmail.com
Erashmee,

Having been from Jacksonville to Key West and Naples to Pensacola and most points in between I know the state very well. There are some amazing places to call home but many differences in weather, lifestyle and landscape.

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside than the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors, to the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client from New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

Not that many knew just how special the Jupiter area was until a few short years ago. The secret is now out and you may enjoy these articles from Golf Digest and Coastal Living which do a great job of painting a picture about what life is like her along the coast;

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/2013-03/gwar-palm-…

http://www.coastalliving.com/travel/americas-happiest-seasid…

Even better news is your timing as although the local real estate market has been red hot for well over a year things have recently cooled a bit as inventory is up, sales are down and interest rates are better than we have seen in 20 months. You can always have the latest market details at your fingertips by following my blog here on Trulia;

http://www.trulia.com/blog/tompriester/2013/10/jupiter_home_…

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
There are a lot of beautiful homes here within that price range. Most are in a gated community with a homeowners association, with pool, clubhouse, etc. Some are even located on golf courses, if you like playing golf, along with a country club. You can also find exquisite condo's in that price range. Depends on whether you like to do yard work or not. Homeowners insurance is quite different too depending on if it is a single family detached home, or a condo. A single family detached would need a fire policy, while most condo insurance is just insuring your contents. Some are in real vibrate active areas and others are in a more quiet less traveled area. Have you thought about what type of lifestyle you are hoping to be a part of?
Hello Erashmee

Please contact me, will be glad to help you with this or any other properties in this area.

James Loftis
954-261-3361
Real Estate 911 Inc Broker/Owner
RealEstate911@gmail.com
RealEstate911.com

Thank you for taking the time to request information . My name is Larry Brower, and I am a professional real estate agent.
 I do not take the title lightly, nor should anyone to whom service and dedication is important!

I pride myself in having a strong work ethic, and I realize that nothing
worthwhile comes without effort.

Arthur Murray Real Estate has provided professional real estate
services to the Western Palm Beach community and has established a tradition of excellence.

In keeping with this tradition, local knowledge, personal service and dedication are my hallmarks.

Whether you are buying or selling your home, I have the resources and the
expertise to provide you the excellent service you deserve.

If you would like to set up a showing or get a free no-obligation estimate of the current market availability or to get up to the minute listings, please call me at 561-793-1370 Extension 1.

I'd love to hear from you soon.

Larry Brower

Good afternoon,

My wife and I would love to show you some homes and the different areas. We're very patient and will work with you until you are comfortable. It's a huge move and decision, and we understand that.

Give us a call at 51-313-2035 or 561-616-3810 so we can get some basic info and we'll take it from there.

Marc and Ginny
I would be more than happy to assist you. Please give me a call (813-766-5160) to know a little bit more about your criteria. I can send you properties available in area so you have an idea when you get here.
Hello Erashmee,

I'd love to help you, but I need a little more information.

How large a home do you want?
How many bedrooms & bathrooms?
Do you want a 55+ community?
Do you want a country club community?

Please contact me directly and I can start sending you information on what's available.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com