Desperately…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Philadelphia 1st time home buyer credit score 644 needs pre approved mortgage

Asked by Desperately needs a home, Philadelphia, PA Sat Sep 14, 2013

Answers

5
HelpUBuy America’s answer
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent.

Best of luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
You shouldn't have a problem getting approved FHA loans require a 580 score, Conventional require a 620.. I recommend The Lenders Network, they can refer you to an agent to help you find your home and a Lender or two that can get you pre approved.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
Should be easy to get pre approved for FHA I have gotten hundreds of clients pre approved with credit scores lower than yours. Visit our website or email me and I can pull credit, get you with a Realtor if you need one to start looking this weekend and a pre approval Monday.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
Call Oscar A. Gastelum, he just helped one of my clients in a similar situation.

(619) 726-6827

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013