Home Buying in Mamaroneck>Question Details

Gmw, Home Buyer in Mamaroneck, NY

Parking at the Regatta in Mamaroneck, NY

Asked by Gmw, Mamaroneck, NY Sat Nov 28, 2009

I just saw an apartment at the Regatta in Mamaroneck. I really liked it, but was concerned about parking. I know there is underground parking for residents, but what about visitor parking. Are visitors allowed to park in the underground parking lot? What are the parking rules for Mamaroneck Ave.? Can visitors park overnight on that street?

Answers

1
I am a Broker and I live at the Regatta. My guests park on Mamaroneck Ave all the time but not overnight. There are overnight spaces on the P1 level for guests and the are alway open spaces in my experience. Good Luck in you home purchase
If you live at the Regatta, you should know that there is NOT overnight parking in the Garage unless you have a village issued sticker with special circumstances, and that costs some serious $. Please do not offer this poor advice to someone unless you are going to pay their parking tickets.
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013