Home Buying in Florence>Question Details

Charlie, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

Panel homes in Florence Oregon

Asked by Charlie, Seattle, WA Sat Jun 30, 2007

Is there any difficulty in obtaining a building/zoning permit for panel homes in Florence? Is it difficult to get inspections for panel homes in Florence? Are there some examples of panel homes recently built or sold in Florence?

Answers

2
Charlie,
Building questions in the City of Florence should be directed to Sandra Belson, Community Development Director at 541.997.8237. There should be no problem assuming the construction meets building code and zoning requirements. Much of the current construction activity in the Florence area is in Lane County. The planning department is in the Land Management Division and can be reached at 541.682.3807.
Charlie,
Florence is a diffferent County than I am in. I am not familar with all their restrictions. You would do better to contact our Coldwell Banker office in Florence for this information. Try Diana Hackett at diana@cbcoast.com.
Thanks for asking. Su