Queenofsolano, Home Buyer in Vallejo, CA

PLEASE HELP! I was approved for a home loan by a lender and the underwriter only to be told 48 hours before signing that because BofA had put. NOD

Asked by Queenofsolano, Vallejo, CA Tue Jan 29, 2013

Florclosure dept. on the property title info the loan was denied. My home wasn't foreclosed on it was sold as a short sale and all three credit companies have loan satisfied for less than balance owned AND I have all the documentation from BofA to show it was a short sale. What department at BofA should I call to fix this and what is the number? I have very high credit scores and a 20% down payment. I wasn't to buy a house ASAP. THANKS

Call Tera Coombs at 916-872-2856 or email her at: tera.coombs@bankofamerica.com. Tell her Chris Powell from REMAX Gold told you to call her for help with this matter. Good Luck!
Even if it is a short sale, and your credit score is good, most lenders will not consider lending immediately after a short sale. As some other posters have mentioned, it can take 4 years or longer to get conventional financing after a short sale---little less for FHA.
From what I understand it takes 3 years before you can buy a home after a short sale. Bank of America is a HUGE company. I'm not sure you will get anywhere. I'm sorry for your frustration.
I agree as well that your agent should be able to assist you with this matter. I assumed that you would give hime/her the info I gave you to do the follow up. We at REMAX Gold have a great relationship with B of A where we have our own dedicated line(s) to reaching the escalation department in these types of situations. Please have your agent call me if they need any more info.

Thanks !
I agree you current agent should be helping you with this. you can call the main number for BOA and ask for teh payoff dept. you can also go on Twitter and send a message which surprosingly works really quick to get a reply.
The lender and your Realtor that you are working with should be handling this for you, if they are not, contact the Realtor's office, that you are working with and ask their Broker for help.
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com