Home Buying in 32714>Question Details

Jay Em, Home Buyer in Altamonte Springs, FL

Owner occupant short term financing - Altamonte Springs, FL

Asked by Jay Em, Altamonte Springs, FL Mon Jan 28, 2013

I would like to purchase a home now for owner occupancy. Currently, I cannot get typical financing through a bank. That will change in about 8 months. In the meantime, I would like to obtain funding from a private investor or hard money lender. Then, I will refinance once my situation changes. Aside from advising me just to wait to go the bank route, I need suggestions as to where I would find private investors or hard money lenders.

Help the community by answering this question:


Do u know of any property management company that deals with people that have credit issues but pay their rent every month?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 31, 2013
Hi Jay,

One of my lending partners does work with hard money and private lenders. Contact me and I will put you in contact with him.

If you need help with credit repair issues I do have a proven service partner that can help you with that too so that you can avoid the high rates and short mortgage terms associated with hard money lending.


Jennifer De Vivo
The De Vivo Team
Advanta Realty, LLC
Website: http://www.devivorealty.com
Blog: http://www.facebook.com/devivorealty
Cell 407-921-1310

"Where Guessing Ends and Expertise Begins"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer