Home Buying in 48433>Question Details

Johnny, Home Buyer in 48433

Own a manufactured home in Flushing, MI. Want to buy my own land and move out of the park. I want to stay in Flushing area. Is this possible?

Asked by Johnny, 48433 Fri May 13, 2011

I am fed up with living in the park where my home currently sits. I enjoy my home, but I have to get out of this park. How can I find out if I can move my home to land in the Flushing area? I want to keep my kids in the Flushing Schools. Thank you.

Help the community by answering this question:


You would have to contact the municipality where you want to live and see if it's allowed. There are alot of restrictions in regards to mobile homes.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 13, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer