Home Buying in Portland>Question Details

Sam, Home Seller in Portland, OR

Our home is on your site as a rental and it is not for rent. We need it to be taken off NOW. How did it get on your site?

Asked by Sam, Portland, OR Thu Jul 19, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Sam,

Is your home listed with an agent, if so our MLS group would like to know about it. Please send me your MLS number.

If you are selling yourself or even if your agent is putting in on craiglist or something like that. It is common for hackers to steal the pictures and information offer it as a rental to con someone to give them a deposit. It is the way it is in this day and age.

Kevin Sucher
Principal Broker
503-214-4139
ksucher@prunw.com
Contact Trulia directly:
888-466-3501
Hi Sam,

Hmmm, It's not my site, it's Trulia. I can email them but I have nothing to do with it. I don't rent properties, I help people purchase and sell them. Not sure how your home got onto Trulia but if you give me the address I can contact Trulia and let them know to remove it.. My website is http://www.enjoylifehere.com and your home is definitely not on it.

Amiee L Gray
Principal Broker
Re/Max Equity Group
503-515-9119
agray@equitygroup.com
What's your address? I do not rent properties so I do not know how your home got on my website. I will look into when you send me your address.