mrvbfrms@grm…, Home Buyer in Independence, MO

Our daughter moved back to Independence from Dallas. She doesn't have a good credit score, so we are looking at purchasing a house for her.

Asked by mrvbfrms@grm.net, Independence, MO Tue Nov 27, 2012

She pays $700 rent currently and I have noticed that the payments posted on your site are much less. This would help her considerably. Just wondering if these payments are correct or are there much more added on that we don't see?

Is this house still available
I noticed your comment was from 8 months ago, if you are still looking, my friend has a house in Independence he is considering to sell, it was rented but now vacant. He's from out of state, seller financing is possible depending on your situations.
Make sure the taxes, insurance and pmi are included in the payment amounts you are looking at. I am a Realtor that grew up in Independence and I can help you through the whole buying process from looking, getting preapproved, thru closing! Please call or email if you have any questions...it's a great time to buy!!
Anna 816.716.2350
Email: annaworks4u@yahoo.com