Home Buying in Bedford>Question Details

Searching, Home Buyer in Manchester, NH

Options for credit score of ~660

Asked by Searching, Manchester, NH Sat May 10, 2014

My median fico score is around 660 and my average income is around 120k with no debt. What sort of mortgage house price can I afford with a down payment of around 60k?

Answers

2
I'm not sure if you received the help you needed, but I am more than happy to give you a free pre-qualification to see where you stand. Please lfeel free to contact me any time.

Scott McCauley, NMLS# 174108
Mortgage Planner
Regency Mortgage Corp., NMLS# 1938
40 Congress St, 3Rd Floor
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Office: 603-610-8852
SMcCauley@RegencyMTG.com
http://www.LendWithScott.com
If you'd like I'd be happy to put you in touch with a lender. You may qualify to get a loan with your income, and there are various types of loans and programs, depending too on location. For example, if you are going Rural Development you could do 100% financing. Until you meet with a lender, which is free, to review your information, it's hard to say. This is always the first step in a home search. Once you meet with a bank or lender, and have a preapproval, a Realtor like myself is happy to meet with you to review the home search process.