Home Buying in Kailua Kona>Question Details

adfgsd, Home Buyer in Leesburg, VA

One of the things my wife and I are looking for in a Hawaiian home is the inclusion of a Hawaii Room.

Asked by adfgsd, Leesburg, VA Sun Mar 17, 2013

Are there affordable homes ($400-600K) that have this feature? What is the point of living in such a beautiful state when you have these tiny windows to look out of? I want vaulted ceilings, floor length windows and walls that open up to the great outdoors.

Answers

6
Thanks for all the answers. You've given me a lot to think about.
Ed
There are many to chose from... its a matter of conveying exactly what you want and where, to your agent to search out potential homes.

I would be happy to assist you to find that perfect home.

http://www.kwhawaii.com/search/

Mark Guagliardo
"Mark G"

Realty Hawaii Group Leader

Hawaii@KW.com
808.747.9670
http://kwHawaii.com
Aloha! My apologies for the late reply but I just got back to Kona from a weekend getaway.

Sunstone Development built 3 projects with 3/3 townhouses in Kona that fit that description and are in the lower end of your price range. There are also a few homes available but usually with those features, they are at the higher end of your spectrum. It definitely sounds like you have great taste! Thanks!
You may be able to find a townhome that fits this description. For a single family home, possible but harder to find.
Aloha Tech_ed@yahoo.com. There are homes in your price range that have pocket doors that open up to a beautiful lanai and ocean view. such as the one at the below link. I totally agree with you - that's one of the advantages of living in Kona - there are many homes that have outstanding views. Prices are low and interest rates are low - rare combination. It's a great time to find that perfect home for you in paradise!
Yes, there are homes that would satisfy you and your specifications, you just need someone like me to help you out to find the right one for you.