Home Buying in Auburn>Question Details

Dan, Home Buyer in Alabama

One cannot eat a house, federal reserve note, or silver/gold so should I invest in a vegetable farm?

Asked by Dan, Alabama Sun Aug 7, 2011

Openly discuss amongst yalls.

Answers

4
Dp2’s answer
The last time I checked, one also couldn't eat a farm. :)

Seriously, why not buy a farm to source some of your food and to earn some income from some of that produce and from the land?
As one should understand, there are no guarantees in life....... but if you are interested in minimizing risk.....one may need to go as far back as "the hunters and gatherers," sporting luxurious furs, fighting off wild beasts, and vacationing in the neighboring cave or nearest river bed.
Oh Dan!

I hope you don't worry all the time. I suspose you are offering food for thought.

Gee! How would you guard your Veggie farm?

There are those who acquire and stock pile items for barter. I understand there are websites offering lists of the most valuable items to acquire for bartering.

I do agree with you about Gold & Silver. How would you spend it if all has gone amuck? Would it have more value to buy veggies than the paper our government keeps printing?

Are you a Vegan?
If not a vegetable farm, try a funny farm.
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com