yvonnelasha, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

One I am looking for a home 4-6 bedrooms in a nice, safe area of Philadelphia. Any advice on which neighborhoods to look at?

Asked by yvonnelasha, Philadelphia, PA Fri Jul 13, 2012

Answers

5
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/apa/3286148174.html

please look at this listing - its in east falls area and is available for immediate rent and its right next to kelly drive.

I am sure you are going to love this area.

Its a new development which is a rarity in philly.We loved living here and moving out only becuase of me and my wife's job

pls call me at 3025889099 and we can discuss

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Check out Sorented.com if you are in the market for a new home or rental. It houses all of the homes for sale in Philadelphia plus the surrounding areas,it also has a huge selection of rentals. I found a great home for my family, and a rental for my son who is in college.
Well I can only recomend an area that has that meets your needs. If I were to recomend a "safe,nice" area that would be in volation of Fair Housing and Pa State regs along with Federal so please call me at 215-725-5700 X49

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700X49
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
I think the 19111 zip code. Lawndale and Fox Chase area are nice areas.
Sounds like you want a large home. I think the 19131 and 19151 zip code might serve you nicely. Specifically Overbrook Farms and Wynnefield appeal to me due to their architecture, community involvement and the historic nature of the homes.

The Overbrook Farms Club is the country's oldest home owners' association, founded, along with the community for which it is named, in 1892. Since that date, the Club has worked to preserve and protect the historic fabric of the community and maintain the quality of life of its residents.
Overbrook Farms is a residential neighborhood in Philadelphia listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The neighborhood is located near the western border of the city, leading to Philadelphia 's famed Main Line. At present, there are 413 buildings in Overbrook Farms, which is bounded by 58th and 66th Streets and Woodbine and City Avenues, and bisected by Lancaster Avenue .

Today’s Wynnefield is one of Philadelphia’s most widely recognized neighborhood names. The neighborhood is known for its many beautiful single homes, its active community organization, and its racial diversity. A portion of St. Joseph’s University is located within the boundaries of this neighborhood, and commercial development exists in three areas: on City Avenue, along 54th Street, and near the intersection of Bryn Mawr and Wynnefield Avenues. Wynnefield is defined by City Avenue and Fairmount Park, and the Bala Golf Club and Cardinal Avenue. It’s population is about 16,000. The value of single family homes is above the norm for West Philadelphia in all sections of Wynnefield, but there is considerable variation in housing values within this diverse neighborhood. Residential development is greater in the row home vicinity of 54th & Berks than in the area near City Avenue where large, stately detached homes exist similar to those in the smaller adjoining neighborhoods of Overbrook Farms and Green Hill Farms. Wynnefield is a highly desirable place to live in Philadelphia.

Just some information from the following websites http://www.wynnefield.org & http://www.overbrookfarmsclub.org . Hope this information helps, email me if you need an agent or additional information.

Scott Maritzer
The S i v e l G R O U P
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
Email: Scott.Maritzer@prufoxroach.com

As a trained architect and skilled realtor, let me help you navigate all aspects of owning a home.