Home Buying in Encanto>Question Details

Scott, Home Buyer in 85043

Okay, so I'm probably asking for the impossible, BUT I'm willing to do most of the legwork if you'll point me in the right direction.

Asked by Scott, 85043 Tue Aug 31, 2010

I need to I need to find a seller-carry or lease/purchase home with flexible down payment terms in the VERY near future. I have $2k right now, but can afford payments in addition to lease each month until seller's down is satisfied. I'm gainfully employed in a secure job and can afford a final selling price of approx. $150k (gives you an idea of my income and what I can afford in additional monthly payments).

Likes: Small (2/1), older homes (1920s-30s) with character, central Phoenix location (transitional neighborhood is okay). Fixers are fine. On the flip-side, a 2005 or newer house is okay, too.

Dislikes: Neighborhoods where I'll get shot (i.e. Maryvale), the 40s-70s ranch boxes that have covered Phoenix, Realtors who have too much on their personal plate (due to the economy) to take a real interest in helping me find the RIGHT home and being my advocate.

All I need is a list of homes--no need to show--I'll give you answers. You write the contract. Close. Earn commission. Done.

Answers

3
We have the same exact situation and are looking for the same exact type property! I do so many "drive-by's"
people are starting to duck when they see me come down their street! The police think I'm looking to buy drugs. Here's a helpful tip... You have to look for a street you'd like to live on first and then hope there's a house for sale on it. Choosing a Realtor? Look at their online listings. A picture is worth 1,000 words. If it says 3 photos- but they are all the same? Pass, they can't add. Can't see front view of home because it's blocked by cars? Pass, they'd rather sell cars. Do they use the word "quaint" ? Pass, they think your too stupid to know what quaint really means. Do you think you've seen them somewhere before but can't place it? Pass, you saw them in the bathroom mirror reflection taking a picture of themsleves taking a picture. Living room picture shows a big screen tv tuned to infomercial? Pass, more interested in ordering a get rich quick book instead of showing room size and furniture placement-or too lazy to turn it off. Pictures of trash, rooms too dark to even see what it is, bugs, vandalism, clogged toliets, piles of dishes in the sink, broken stairs, stray dogs licking themselves, mattress stains or anything else in the pictures that make you go eeww-pass. Now you should be left with about 2 or 3 Realtors and you pick the one that calls you back or shows up on time. Pretty easy system. Good luck
Hi Scott,

If you still need help in locating these homes, I can assist you. If you contact me at the number below, I'll then email you the homes that are currently available that fit your criteria, or if you choose, you can visit my website and search there for the type of homes you are interested in.

By searching from my website you will be viewing live accurate data from our MLS system.

Please call me with any questions.

James Wehner
480-323-5462
http://www.jameswehner.com
Web Reference: http://www.jameswehner.com
I have 2 if you might be interested. One is around 32nd st and Bell the other 7ave and Bell. Both are remodeled 1 has a pool and the owner is willing to carry. Give me a call if you are interested 602-717-6480
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010