Homeowner, Home Buyer in Saratoga Springs, UT

Okay so I bought a new home and everything we thought to be finished but wasn't. Since we have closer on our home our real estate agent

Asked by Homeowner, Saratoga Springs, UT Fri Nov 13, 2009

won't help us let alone answer the dang phone. What can I do?

Answers

3
Forget the phone - go to the office and talk with the broker and/or office manager. Bring photos if you can. If you used an attorney contact them as well. Sounds like you didn't have a final walk-through a day or two prior to closing. Remember - the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
Homeowner

If the situation is not immediately resolved by speaking with the Broker (Maybe their phone is also broken) then I would suggest you file a complaint here (Utah Division of Real Estate) and also speak with an attorney......

http://realestate.utah.gov/complaint.html

Good luck, Dunes
I am sorry this has happened to you. If you cannot get the agent to answer your inquiries, I would suggest that you call his broker. In my experience, that is the way to get an agent's attention, if you can't get answers any other way.

BTW..is this new construction, or a repair list that you and the seller agreed to? And, did you have a final walk through to check out the details?

I wish you well in getting this solved.
Debbi Love