Home Buying in Ukiah>Question Details

California D…, Other/Just Looking in Long Beach, CA

Ok, so we live in England, if we wanted to buy a property in the Long Beach, CA area. What would your fist recommendations be to us.?

Asked by California Dreamer, Long Beach, CA Fri Oct 1, 2010

Whilst we have many years experience in property in the UK, having both been in the business, neither of us have had any USA dealings.

Answers

3
Your question, from October 1, 2010, I hope has been answered by more than the one posted.

If not, and it is still of interest to you, I would be happy to help. I am a relocation specialist and belong to the Greater Los Angeles Multiple Listing Service, which means I have access to all listings in Long Beach. Aside from the financing question, I would want to have the answers to a number of other questions pertaining to your particular criteria and goals.

Maria B. Hansen, Realtor
License# 00923658
Email: mbhassoc@ earthlink.net
Spalding & Associates

Maria B. Hansen, Realtor
License# 00923658
Email: mbhassoc@ earthlink.net
Spalding & Associates
If you are also seeking financing, please be so kind to contact me should the mortgage loan be over $300,000 USD.
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com