RK, Home Buyer in Myrtle Beach, SC

Ocean Front Investment Property for weekly rentals in Virginia Beach

Asked by RK, Myrtle Beach, SC Tue Feb 26, 2013

I am looking for a Ocean front Investment property in the MB area and want them to be weekly rentals, so i can use them when they are not rented. As the prices and interest rates are low, I am hoping there are properties with positive cash flow. Please advise...

Answers

3
If you are in fact looking for Myrtle Beach, let me suggest get with a Realtor there. If you a referral let me know. Otherwise we do have very good investment returns on homes here in the oceanfront corridor. I live just a few blocks off the oceanfront and know it well. We have certain corridors that rent better than others. Sandbridge is one area where you see lots of rentals. People come from all over to rent there. The rental values are lower than other beachfront markets which keeps the rental income high for the investor. It's easy to pull history on any of these corridors. If you in fact would like anything here, let me know. Otherwise I would be glad to connect you with any Realtor in the East Coast Marketplace. Just let me know how I can better serve you here. Thanks and much luck!!
Hi RK,

Thanks for your question. I think I can provide a unique perspective on this for you as I coincidentally also happen to have a personal interest in two Oceanfront homes being that I own which are currently used as weekly rentals. These properties cash flow very nicely. I specialize in Sandbridge Beach and a top Realtor at Siebert Realty (Sandbridge's oldest, largest, and msot respected firm) so I have the unique qualifcation to share with you proprietary info specific to Siebert Realty (in the Oceanfront rental maagement and sales biz since 1962) as well as personal firsthad experiences with this sort of business venture. Please feel free to give me a call on my cell at 757-619-2247 to disucss, as I currently have a lead on severl which cash flow quite nicely (approx. 15% ROI!)

Jim Kelly
Realtor, Siebert Realty.
757-619-2247
jim@siebert-realty.com
RK,
Please feel free to contact me, I know all the "Shore Line" places by the beach, which are great for Weekly/seasonal rentals.
Some rentals in the sandbridge area of Virginia Beach, can show a rental history of $50,000 to $120,000 per season.
Thanks and let me know what your looking for.

Kevin Monette
William E. Wood At The Mall
monette_55@yahoo.com
757-735-2628