Home Buying in Azle>Question Details

Mslorainne, Other/Just Looking in Atlanta, GA

Obtaining Financing Really soon

Asked by Mslorainne, Atlanta, GA Wed Dec 26, 2012

I have been working with a bank for a mortgage loan, I’ve done everything possible on my behalf. We were schedule to close back in November, 5 days before closing the loan officer email me and said that the house that I had under contract was not owned by the investor for atlease the 90 days, ok so we started the process over new loan app, ect. No change on no-one part but we still had a closing date of Dec 21st, 2 days before I find out we are still not closing because we came back from Underwriting with condition, ok I got all my infor back over to her within 24 hrs. we have been waiting on comps from the previous appraisal for over a week. This is unacceptable & we got an extension for 15 days, I talked with the lender today and still haven’t received the comps. My question is can I take the package and go with another bank & if so how long it will take for another bank to close the deal.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Azle

Help the community by answering this question:

Answers

1
I recommend you speak with the Title Company. Ask if their attorney can shed some light on this. There are many factors that play into your decision. Are you working with a bank or direct mortgage lender..in my experience, changing Lenders mid- stream delays the process. If you working with a Realtor, that individual should be questioning and pressuring Lender for answers to your concerns. Gosh, I hope this closes before the end of the year so you receive the Texas Homestead Tax Exemption for 2013.

Take care,

Lucy A. Puniwai
Puniwai@fathomrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 26, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Azle > Home Buying in Azle > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer