Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

TjodanInc.,  in 33410

OK, moving to Boca with kids in less than 2 months and have to get kids into public school asap. How can i get a rental from out of state? help

Asked by TjodanInc., 33410 Fri Aug 19, 2011

FWIW, great exc credit/ employed, need just 2 BR for now/ and want east or central boca! HELP

Answers

10
Dear Ann,

Just make sure your REALTOR puts your childens name on the lease. The school will require this. All the additional information below are great information.

Hope you got our rental!
Jennifer Sommers
Web Reference: http://www.AgentBoca.com
Best way is being here and dealing with it personally. Take a temporary residence and go to work finding the right place.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
The first thing to do is to contact the Palm Beach County School District, 561-434-8000 (http://palmbeachschools.org). They will send you medical forms which will need to be filled out by your children's current physician. In those forms is a history of the inoculations your child has been given. The schools will not allow children to enter without the necessary inoculations. Along with that form the school will ask for your current driver's license, a copy of your lease and a copy of a utility bill in your name. (Contact Florida Power and Light at http://www.fpl.com).

As far as finding a rental from out of state, it's easy. Call or write to me, or any of the excellent agents who will respond to your inquiry. Tell us You mentioned that you need 2 bedrooms in east or central Boca. Are there any special amenities that you're looking for? (For example, if you need a garage, most condos will not wok for you). Most important, what is the monthly rent range that is comfortable for you?

Once we know that, we can send you a group of listings that appears to fit your parameters. From there, you pick two or three that look best to you and tell us anything else that will help us to make sure we're giving you what you need. Then we check to make sure the residences meet the requirements you've given us, take additional photos, and send the photos to you. You pick the place you like best and we put a lease agreement together.

You should expect to pay first and last month's rent and a security deposit equal to a month's rent up front. Also, you mentioned that your credit is excellent. The landlord will likely ask for a copy of that report when we submit the contract for lease.

If I can be of further assistance, please call o e-mail me.

Thank you.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
Realty Associates
jablonteam@gmail.com
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Web Reference: http://www.JablonTeam.com
Hi Ann,
I just noticed your question.
Congratulations on making the move to Boca. I did it 2 years ago with my children and we are all very happy about it.
Getting children into the public school is easy as long as your children have the proper medical forms filled out and copy of your lease, a utility bill and your drivers license. This information is all on the palm beach county school website. You need to decide whether you would rather be in east or central boca and then begin your search. I chose Central Boca because my children felt more comfortable with the schools in that area. If you have the time, you may want to take a trip to visit the schools and then make your decision. I would love to help you. If you have any questions, please call me
Marni Zuckerman
Century 21 Tenace Realty
561-613-9335
ListWithMarni@gmail.com
Ann,

Two months to get into a rental is more than sufficient time to locate, negotiate and finalize rental contracts on a home for you. Usually four week time allowance is needed for approval ffrom homeowner or condominium associations. That leaves approximately three weeks to locate your property, negotiate the contract to lease, and upon approval finalize the lease, which is more than sufficient time as you can do this in a weeks time or less.

Your first step in the process is to locate the school for your children as the schoolswill vary depending on the age of your children and the ratings. I have two children in high school now so I understand the importance of the school selection. You can easily review the school information online and I can give you guidance.

The next step would be for to get the specific details you want and need from your rental property. I then locate all the properties in the school boundaries that match your criteria and send you all the information, photos, etc. on the property. You do not need to be present to secure a property until you arrive to move in as all can be done with you out of state. It is a very common situation to have a buyer or seller out of state.

A little on me should you decide to contact me - I have been continually marketing, selling and renting single family homes in Boca Raton since 1987 as Broker/Owner/Realtor of A&V Realty in Boca Raton on Federal Highway which is east.

I would love the opportunity to work for you! Please contact me at your convenience and we can discuss the details.

V. Anthony Loffredo, Broker/Owner
A&V Realty
8000 N. Federal Highway, Ste. 209, Boca Raton, FL 33487
561-445-6555
FLhomesale@bellsouth.net
Hello Ann,
With technology out-of-state, even out-of-country, the process has become streamlined. Here's how I can help:
1. I make sure that I fully understand your objectives
2. We highlight your property specifications, needs, wants and must haves
3. I email you links to property listings for your review
4. You select which properties you want me to preview for you
5. I visit the properties, take photos and videos and provide you links to view
6. You select the property you want and we put together a contract that you can e-sign securely
7. I guide you through any application procedures
8. You get approved and move in!

Of course there are details in between but we can discuss those if you're interested in my help.

Kristian Piscitelli
Broker / Owner
Boca Grand Realty
561.347.3703
Hi Ann. I can help you find a rental in east or central Boca Raton. I'm glad you have excellent because the landlord will probably do a credit check on you. Please call or email me with your criteria, such as, monthly rent you are willing to pay, pet friendly building?, furnished? My cell # is 561-445-8743.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
561-445-8743
http://www.buysellboca.com
Web Reference: http://www.BuySellBoca.com
Please call Liz Vanino with Givoni Realty Corp. at 561-779-9950 or email her at lizsellsfloridahomes@comcast.net. She would be happy to send you a list of properties currently available for you. In addition, she can set you up to receive email alerts when something new comes on the market that meets your criteria. If you would like to receive the email alerts, please email her your price range, town preference, number of bedrooms desired and any other information that is important to you.

Thank you.
The only issue you will have from renting out of state is not actually seeing the property. We can make sure you are renting in a great school zone and a nice area. We can also arrange to send additional photos of the property and area to you. The paperwork can easily be completed via fax or email. What grade classes will your children be going into? Let us know what else we can do for you.

Todd Blosser
RealVantage Real Estate
561-289-2498
Hello my name is Chris Meyer with castles by the beach realty in boca raton. I am an expert in the Boca area its really not a big deal renting from out of state I could send you the contrat through email. If you emailed me with your email and more info on what your looking for I could send you some properties and you could pick out the ones you like and I could go there and take more pics so you know what It really looks like. Hope to hear from you soon have a great day