Home Buying in Sunset Park>Question Details

Helen Centeno, Home Buyer in Flatlands, Brooklyn,...

OK.. I need an Agent to contact me with any listings in brooklyn or queens for a single family home that is under 300k..... the following are very

Asked by Helen Centeno, Flatlands, Brooklyn, NY Sun Apr 4, 2010

important for me and my family. has to be within a 3-5 block radius of a train station..or a bus service that leads to the train station. and has to have a prime area for shopping food etc that is close to the house... if anyone has any listings within whats being asked for PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.would like to make the dead line for the 1st time home buyer credit..... and please... NOT FAR ROCKAWAY....

Answers

8
Hi Helen:
If you're looking to get in to qualify for the first time home buyer credit, you really need to be in contract immediately. It usually takes about three months to close in NY and with all the new regulations and the amount of people applying for loans, it's going to be close. I work as a buyer's agent and would certainly like to help you. Give me a call at your convenience.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 5, 2010
Hi Helen,

We have a plethora of properties for you to look at in the Brooklyn area. We pre-qualify all of our prospective buyers for free here at the office. You don't have to deal with any sellers agents because we own all of our properties and sell them ourselves. I would suggest coming into your our office on Jamaica Ave in Woodhaven after going to our website, http://www.primehomesny.com and looking through our property inventory. If you need any help, give us a call at 718-880-2170. We work with first time buyers all the time, and can guide you through the process of finding the perfect home for you.

PrimeHomesNY
Hi Helen,

I have a house for you. It's just 2 blocks to "J" train. 2 to 3 blocks to 2 big supermarkets and banks and all the shopping convinience you need.

The townhouse is in Woodhaven close to the border of Brooklyn, in a wide street, easy parking. Please see the details below. I can't paste the 8 pictures here, please "google it or search the address" and you'll see its listing.

Ray 917-693-3024
Auri Realty Management LLC

87-29 76 St
Woodhaven, NY 11421
$339,000

Bsmt/Subfl: Full Open - Full bath
1st Floor: Large Living Rm-Dining Rm-Eat In Kitchen(possible to convert to another room)
2nd Floor: 3 Bedrooms-Full Bathroom

Professional Or Day Care Use Also. **Whole House Was Renovated 5 Years Ago - New Frontage Sidings - 2 Blks To 'J' Train.**Bright And Sunny House - Huge Living Room & Dining Room - Large Eat In Kitchen - Easy Parking In A Wide Street.**Big Backyard - 2 Blocks To Supermarkets And Banks.

Colonial - Fam: 1 - Attached - Beds: 3
List Price: $329,000 (Negotiable) Eat-in-Kitchen - 2 Full baths
Taxes: $1,700 - Lot Size: 16X100
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 24, 2011
Dear Helen,
Can u please email your tele number, so we could set up appointment for property showing.
We are dealing in short sale properties in Queens/ Brooklyn.
http://www.goforshortsale.com
718-775-7557
grandfinance@gmail.com
Are you looking for investment property. If so call me I have a few.
3474526229.
II would like to help you. But we would have to take e closer look at your request.
f you have any questions please call me at 347 932-0609
Thank you
Helen,
I'd like to ask you some questions about your search and see if I might be able to help.
Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Janine Acquafredda
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Weichert, Realtors® - The Franzese Group
(917) 584-7685
jacquafredda@weichert.com
Consider narrowing down your search a little to the area you like best--if you need assistance feel free to e-mail me for appropriate listings--if you haven't done so yet, do visit with any qualified loan officer(s), see what your budget can handle and check your credit score.