After reviewing these programs below, please email me at Steve@pro-option.com with the ones you'd like more info about:
1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!
2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BKâ€¦OK Too!
3) 99% LTV- FHA
4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!
5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!
6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan
7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc
9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Rental Property
Stated Income Alt Loan programs
11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo
12) 80% LTV- FIX nâ€™ FLIP Invest. Prop. â€“ No min. credit!
13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo
14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo
15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo
16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo
17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!
1. $15000 LIFT program
3. USDA 100% financing ( if you buy in certain areas of clay or st johns county and your lender can verify the address of the home you choose)
4. $100 down for HUD homes
There are so many options for you. Not all lenders offer all of these products, but I can give you the name of the lenders if you already do not have one just message me. For number 1,2 and 5 you have to take a home buyer class. Hope this was helpful for you and you can see which one will work best for your situation.
There are a number of really great programs to assist all buyers at this time....to my knowledge...there are not any just for nurses or other medical personnel..except for physicians.
Contact a lender of your choice...or contact Hickory.....he will get you in contact with really good reputable lender(s). Would love to meet you and talk "shop". Where are you working? Thank you for the question.
Hickory and Donna Delegal
Oceanside Real Estate