Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

LadyJ, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Not sure where to begin

Asked by LadyJ, San Antonio, TX Wed Dec 19, 2012

I am looking to buy a home, but I'm not sure where to start. My credit score is 575, so I'm not even sure if I'd get approved for a loan. I make $40,000 per year, and was thinking $100K max for a home. I do have down payment (10-15k max). Where do I start? Would I even qualify for a decent rate...or at all?

Answers

10
Hello Mrs. Lady J,
As you have been told, you credit score is in need of repair. If you have not already received knowledge of how to repair your score, contact me and I have someone I can refer you to, and maybe in a year you will be ready for that home. William @ (210) 238-5391
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 20, 2012
You might not get a decent rate with a 575 cs score, but the first thing you need to do is find a mortgage lender in your area that can help you get your cs up. From the info you provided I don't think you will have a problem getting a loan once your cs is up to 620. It could take weeks to get your cs up that high or it could take a year. Hope this helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 19, 2012
Mrs. Lady J,
Happy New Year. As the New Year starts, in regards to purchasing a home, the things you do in 2013, can prepare you for that home in 2014. If you would like more information please contact me.

wegriffin357@gmail.com or (210) 238-5391
Start -----> Contact Dan Camacho, Loan Officer of Gold Financial (anytime) on his personal cell phone @ 210-393-4689. He accepts texts if you need a savvy quick response. He can also be reached by email @ dacamacho@goldfinancial.com. He absolutely loves questions and is always available by phone/text/email whenever myself or clients need his services! Tell him Al Tillman of Prosperity REALTORS referred you. I look forward to helping you find the home of your dreams!
If this is your first home, you really need to plan it out by thinking of all the different factors involved. Like the general public you will most likely move into a bigger, better home in the future. Or, you may get a better job so that you will relocate altogether. With that in mind, it is good advice to get the most square footage for the price because you cannot determine the market when you sell, you make your money on the purchase.

With all that in mind, if you can be in a better position in 3 months or so by following the advice of a credit repair person, it would be best to do so. In 3 months, the market will be into the spring surge and there will be much more selection as well. With all your finances in place, you will be ready to make the best move possible.

If I knew more about your specific needs and lifestyle, I could guide you much more effectively.

Gregory Touchstone
Keller Williams
210-660-2834
Here's a great loan officer that'll get you the right answers.

WES KLECKLY
INTERLINC
210)569-0401
210)202-8080(C)

TELL HIM TEKA SENT YA!

210)782-6978 CALL ME IF ANY QUESTIONS THANKS
I know a loan officer who specializes in cases like yours. Send me an email with your contact info and I will have them contact you.

tfierro@satx.rr.com
I have THE BEST and cheapest credit clean company out there. :). They work by referral.. Shoot me an email with a good number for you and ill have them call you

Jason@sahomeexpert.com
Web Reference: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Call Richard Murray at Marquee Mortgage. He will look into your credit situation and show you what to do to raise your credit score. It is A family owned business and they will treat you right.

Richad Murray
Marquee Mortagge
210-738-2244 office
210-632-7424

Marty SHields
Real Living/Best Homes
Consultant
210-725-9607 cell
Yes, Joseph is right! You will need to get your credit score up to at least 600, but 620 is preferred. It could be possible to get that done within a month or so, but first step is to contact a lender and have them run your credit report and put it through their software program to give you some direction on what you need to do.

Call me if you need the name of a great lender here in the San Antonio area!

Amanda Herring
Realtor, Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
(210) 771-8608