Home Buying in Providence>Question Details

Shellie Brin…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

Not familiar with neighborhoods there. Daughter at J&W Downcity, son looking @ Brown. Reasonable multi-fam in area safe for my naive CO kids?

Asked by Shellie Brinkley, Washington, DC Thu Feb 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097114017-58-Curtis-St-BLDG-…

Answers

5
Hey. I'm an expert in that area. Went to Brown. Email me joshg@alumni.brown.edu or 4015271994. Lets talk. J
federal hill safe area , close to downcity great food as well
I know exactly how you feel, my sons went to Trinity in Hartford & George Washington in DC. Had to go thru the same process.
Shellie, there are many nice, safe neighborhoods in and around both schools. You can contact me and I will be happy to serve your needs. Garry
There are really nice areas in the East Side of Providence where we could help you to find something for your children. This particular place is a condo which I would not look in Olneyville for my daughter..not a good neighborhood for a single young lady. We can certainly help you to find a nice safe neighborhood for your children if you would like. We would only suggest homes where we would put our own children! :)
The East Side of Providence is a wonderful Place my wife is a Brown Alumni
let me know if I can help