Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

RBB,  in Orlando, FL

Not able to attend walkthrough is there any service or inspectors that I can hire?

Asked by RBB, Orlando, FL Thu Aug 15, 2013

With me not being able to attend the inital walk through for my new construction home, do you know of any service or inspectors that can perform the walk through in Fairburn,GA?

Answers

7
Hi Reginald,

Have your Realtor do it for you.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 15, 2013
Did you hire a home inspector to look the home over during the due diligence phase of the contract - if yes - that would be my first choice. The home inspector could ascertain that any repairs were correctly made and that owners have not taken any "attachments" that are part of the sale. Please give the home inspector a copy of the Sellers Disclosure State which speicifies which items should remain in the house.
The final walk through is intended to insure to the buyer that the property is in the condition that it was when then made their offer and that all requested/required repairs have been made.

Having anyone other than yourself do the walk through would not insure that your best interests are being served.

Hi Reginald. I am a home inspector in Ft. Lauderdale and I can recommend that you go to ASHI.com and there are inspectors listed in your area that can assist you. Good luck :D
Reginald did you hire an agent? If so you should have your agent assist you with this.
That is a service your agent can do for you. We work with a lot of out of town clients and do the walk-throughs for them.

Jen and Mark Bowman
Keller Williams On the Water
941-840-0117
Your Realtor can do it for you.