Home Buying in Independence>Question Details

Neda, Home Buyer in Berea, OH

Non-US citizen with valid SSN and EAD and waiting for H1-B approval.

Asked by Neda, Berea, OH Mon Mar 21, 2011

I am a non-US citizen with a valid SSN and an F-1 visa with EAD (employment authorization document) valid until 12/1/11. I have a good/excellent credit score, sufficient credit history, and have been working full time for the same employer since graduating from college in June 2009. I am trying to get a first time home buyer loan asap, and H1-B may take too long to process. I would be able to put about 10-20% down, and would be looking for a fixed-rate 15-30 yr mortgage.

Answers

4
Neda,

I can assist you with this as well. I just sold a home to a relocation client from France and we had no problems. Please contact me so I can get you moving in the right direction to obtain financing.

Sajag Patel
Keller Williams Greater Cleveland Southwest
440-263-0553
sajag@kw.com
sounds like you fit the bill,I hv a lender up north who you could run it by and see for sure.Nedalet me know,and I can email his info.
I can put you in contact with mortgage lenders that may be able to assist you.
Hi Neda,

I could set you up with my finance manager. He would be able to answer any questions you have and would know about any rules and regulations you must follow.

Please contact me at: sheilabradford@howardhanna.com

Sheila Bradford, REALTOR
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services