Jl5zc, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Newly married couple, wanting to buy starter home in the north jersey area (budget is below $240k), commute to NYC

Asked by Jl5zc, New York, NY Mon Aug 19, 2013

Answers

9
At $240,000 you can find a great home. I have closed many in the last couple months at that price.

Call me i can find you the right property.

Jose Martinez
201-406-6983
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 29, 2013

Jose Martinez
201-406-6983
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 23, 2013
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent.

Best of luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013

Jose Martinez
201-406-6983
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013
Define N. Jersey? Commuting to the city by bus, car or train? 30-45 minute commute or 1hr? Do you have family or experiences in which N. Jersey towns? Besides the commute, what else is importsnt to you and what other things might you be looking for? Good school systems? Houses that need little or no tlc? Older or modern? Garage? Driveway? Basement? Time frame for making this move? Financing or cash purchase?

I think I need more details before I can respond. Personally, I am a very successful buyer's agent because I get to the heart of your wants and needs and help you find your focus. Plus, I've lived in Jersey all of my life.

Feel free to reach out to me if you like my assistance. Also, congrats on the wedding. First comes love, marriage, a house. . . seems very logical. :-)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 19, 2013
Congrats..

I specialize in Hudson & Bergen County.. areas on the Palisades directly across from NYC. If you are looking for an agent who knows the areas that will be an easy and comfy commute, feel free to call.

All the best!!

Ezequiel Gonzalez
201-921-9883
ezequiel55@gmail.com
Remax Villa
Offices in
Grove Street (Downtown Jersey City)
River Rd (Edgewater)
Bergenline (North Bergen)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 19, 2013
Congrats!!

There are plenty of available homes in North Jersey that meet your budget criteria. Do you know which towns you would consider or do you need some guidance on which towns offer a reasonable commute to NYC.

Please contact me at your convenience to discuss your real estate needs in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you and helping you find a new home.

Ron Sheedy
Coldwell Banker
(732) 239-7452
rdsheed@comcast.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 19, 2013

Congrats on the new nuptials!

There are many great areas in North Jersey. Are you looking for feedback on specific areas or do you need guidance in learning more about different areas and commute time to NYC?

Email me when you get a chance and give me some more information about what you are looking for, number of bedrooms & baths and what other things are a must have and I can get you started looking for a new home.

Feel free to email me or call/text me at 973-229-7857

Jane Jennings
Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
Office: 973-263-0400 x 205
jane.jennings@cbmoves.com
http://www.jane-jennings.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 19, 2013
Congratulations! We would love to help you explore towns in Northern NJ. We will guide you through every step of the home buying process right down to handing you the keys to your new home. Can't wait to hear from you.

Jane DeVincentis and Karen Hoffman

973-820-5053. 973-670-1053