Home Buying in Country>Question Details

Joan_6886, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

New to San Antonio here from NC. need real estate agent . looking to buy. contact joan_6886@hotmail.com

Asked by Joan_6886, San Antonio, TX Mon Aug 20, 2012

Answers

13
Hi, Joan,

You are going to LOVE San Antonio. Here is a link to a video showing why SA is growing so Fast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZRNeli2tQo&list=UUYqFj2s…

Welcome home.

Doc and Ellen Stephens, REALTORS
I work with many out of time clientele Let me know how to assist.
Wow, I am so glad everyone wants to help you find a home in San Antonio, we have a great city and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have.

I am a native of S.A. and would like to help you find your home. I would suggest that you interview at least 3 of us and ask for references.

Well, contact me at 210-379-5098 or monica@mytxproperties.com and we can discuss your needs and wants in your new home.

Monica Barrientos
Joan,

Let me know if you are in need of my services. I would be glad to assist you.

Chris Thorson, PPMC, BS
Realtor / Relocation Specialist
Century 21 United-Northside
10926 Vance Jackson Rd, Suite 100
Direct 210-595-0027
Office 210-979-6700
Fax 210-979-0691

Email: Christopher.Thorson@Century21.com
Website: http://www.TexasDreamProperties.com
Joan,
I'm happy you're lookin here in SA. I'll send you a personal email here. as well.
Joan,

Let me help welcome a fellow Tar Heel to Texas. I am a native of Pembroke in Robeson Co. near Fayetteville in S.E. North Carolina. What part of North Carolina do you hail from?

Please e-mail or call me as soon as you can. I would like to get an idea about what type of property you are looking for. Which part of San Antonio are you living in and where are you employed?

I look forward to hearing from you...check me out on Trulia and REALTOR.COM.

Bill Chavers, REALTOR, GRI
Home Team of America
Past President, GRI Society
Hi Joan,

Let me know when you want to get started I would be happy to help you, please call me at 210-846-3027 Mobile or email me anytime thesingingrealtor@hotmail.com... I would like to get gather some information from you so I can create a personalized search for you with your criteria.... Price range, Location, and style... Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions...

I Look forward to the opportunity,

Rosie Kelch
thesingingrealtor@hotmail.com
210-846-3027
I just sent you an e-mail :)

Let's rock and roll... I hook you up with THE BEST LENDER in all of Texas.. you can thank me later ;)

Pull you a detailed list of all the homes that fit what you are looking for, help you narrow those down, and let's go pop some doors open! That's the fun part.

Give me a call when you can or reply to my e-mail.

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
.
http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Hi Joan,

You will have tons of agents to choose from (literally!). I recommend you find an agent who is an Accredited Buyer Representative. Those agents will be especially trained and atuned to your needs as a buyer relocating to the area. I, myself, am an Accredited Buyer Representative and would be glad to assist you! I have over 20 years experience, over 70% of which is representing buyers. Please feel free to visit my website at http://www.AmandaHerring.com for more information. Then please call or email me at your convenience so that we can discuss what you are looking for in a home!

Amanda Herring
Realtor, Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
(210) 771-8608
Hi Joan,
I would be happy to hep you find a home here in San Antonio. I have been a realtor for 27 years. Just let me know what and where you are looking for.
Thank You,
Janice Doxtad, ABR,CRS,Geen
RE/MAX Associates
janicedoxtad@gmail.com
Joan,
The market in San Antonio is great right now and it's a great city to live in! I am currently assisting several people relocating to the area and would be happy to work with you.
Michelle

Michelle Hartl
210.387.5996
Mhartl@KW.com
Hello Joan,

Call me, I would love to help you in your home search.

Susan
210-835-6696
Hi Joan,
Give me a call and I can help you with your questions and your home search.
Mavis Brown
Realty Executives of San Antonio
MavisBrown@RealtyExecutives.com
210-493-0020