Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

Patricia.orm…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX

New to Houston. Mature couple with pets. Not sure where to buy.

Asked by Patricia.ormond, Houston, TX Mon May 6, 2013

Where can we smallish home 3/2 about 1800 sq feetin good neighborhood with high resale for less than $250,000 on a Busline?

Answers

8
Good morning and welcome to Houston. There are many areas that have what you are asking for and Houston is a rather large city. You might want to consider what you want to do in Houston - close to relatives and friends, close to shopping, entertainment. Perhaps you would like a community that has activities and a strong Association. Actually "on" a busline in Houston generally means being on a main road and while there are some, most of our subdivisions have commercial reserves on the main road with homes behind.

Start with choosing a Realtor® - preferably one that is on this forum (that's why we are here!) Whoever you choose will be able to help you identify the areas that will have what you need. I would love to help and beside being a Realtor®, I am a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator.

Arnold Richie, Realtor®
Terry Burnaman Realtors
http://www.yournewhomehouston.com
arnold@yournewhomehouston.com
713-396-2017
Hello Patricia,

I have a lot of questions for you.

Are you in Houston now and currently renting?
What do you want most in the area you live in?
When you say Busline, are you meaning walking distance to the bus because of work commute or because you prefer not to use a car?
Have you had a chance to research a bit on the different areas in and around Houston?
The requirement for 3/2, 1800 sf around $250,000 may not be difficult, however, that all depends on what you are comfortable with in a given neighborhood.

I would like to help you determine some options. If you are not already working with someone, please call or email and I will be happy to talk to you.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
I would love to help you find your new home. Please call or text me @ 832-656-8710
or email @ rhondaquillin@kw.com.

Rhonda Quillin
http://www.har.com/RhondaQuillin
I've worked and lived in all the major suburbs of Houston over the last 22 years. I'd be glad to talk to you and share my thoughts, based on your needs and wants.

andrew@fortunehomesales.com
713-201-3255
Hey Patricia,

Welcome to Houston...

There are many areas in The Greater Houston Area that would fit your needs... But more information will be needed in order to help guide you in the right direction. Im currently helping several Trulia Clients and would love to help assist you. Feel free to contact me with more information and I can send direct links to homes based on your requirements.

You can also search here to find homes: http://www.HouseHuntingHouston.com/search-all-mls-listings/

Talk Soon,

Kevin Sechelski
832.545.5503
Contact@HouseHuntingHouston.com
There are several options for you, and I'd love to help! My partner and I have helped many clients who are new to Houston. Please contact me when you're ready, and we can discuss. Talk to you soon...V
Patricia ...

I can recommend a couple of areas quite close to where we live and work ... we're also "mature with pets," so we're already on the same page. I did a peripheral search, and came up with several homes that could work well for you.

Please contact me via e-mail or phone, so that we may further discuss matters. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
If you would like help with your search I can certainly help you with this. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. My cell phone number is 254-640-4371. My email address is Patricia.Isom@yahoo.com