BuyingTips, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

New homes in North Dallas & Far North Dallas

Asked by BuyingTips, Dallas, TX Fri Jan 11, 2013

Does anyone know new homes construction in the North Dallas or Far North Dallas area?

Answers

7
Hi again V,

There are new homes in the (Far) N Dallas area, but not entire neighborhood. They're more single home, dotted here and there. I did a quick search and found a half dozen or so built last year that are on the market now. Most are 3000+ square feet and over $400k.

If you'd like more information on these or any other homes, please let me know.

Jeff Epstein
There are a "few" new construction homes in this area, but not many as there's not a lot of land left to develop on. By "far north Dallas" I am assuming you are referring to the area north of 635? Also, are you looking for homes already built ("spec" homes) or wanting to build a home?

Feel free to contact me if still looking. I would be happy to send you either --specs or new-construction in the area. Remember--you still need your own representation even if buying a new home. The sales person in the model homes represents the seller (not you).

-Amy S. Arey, Realtor
Halo Group Realty, LLC
214.901.1341-Cell
http://www.aarey.haloagent.com
There just is not a lot of new construction in the Richardson and North Dallas area...very few places left for the builders to build residential where it makes sense for the buyer and the builder. Most of the new construction has moved north....Frisco, Prosper, Allen, Murphy, Wylie....or to the outer edges of the metroplex. Every now and again you'll see a builder find a suitable lot to subdivide and build, but it's more happen chance than a regular activity in the "older" cities.

You can see some of the newer homes here at this link:
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/propertytype/…

By the way, even if you build a new home, you want a realtor to assist you. Things regularly go wrong in the building process and you want someone in your corner fighting for your rights. Typically there is no extra charge for this....but we need to be involved very early on....we normally even want to be there on your very first visit to the builder.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Pick any 1 Realtor and work with them on finding homes.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty
Yes! Please call me for more information: 469-450-1326

Andrea Brooks
http://www.topagent.co
Keller Williams
Yes I am aware of community with newer built homes in the Far North Dallas area. Only a few homes remain. Let me know what your price point is to see if if even fits for you.

Kevin McGovern
Kevinmcgovernrealtor@gmail.com
214-649-4446
I work with a lot of homebuilders in the Far North Dallas area In order to get my clients the best deal possible, and I have established a great relationship with many of the builders.

I would love to learn more about your real estate needs, as well as explaining why you should have REALTOR representation when buying a brand new home.

Please contact me anytime, seven days a week at: 214-872-0400

Providing Solutions Because...Your Move Matters!

Michael L. Brownstead, GRI, ABR
REALTOR®
1002 Raintree Cir., Ste. 100
Allen, TX 75013
E-mail: MBrownstead@msn.com