Joe, Home Buyer in Corona, CA

New homes in Eastvale and Rancho Cucamonga

Asked by Joe, Corona, CA Tue Apr 24, 2012

Hello, just want to know if I decide to purchase a 2004 or newer home in the 91739 area code in Rancho Cucamonga or decide to buy in Eastvale, would I be paying more for higher taxes and special assesments in Eastvale since it's a newer community?

Answers

5
Hi There Joe,
It would depend on the specific property. For instance, in Eastvale, a similar home on the west side of Archibald may be $1500+ more in taxes than a home on the east side of Archibald. If you are able to look up the property on Trulia, Zillow, etc. then the tax information should provide a good approximation. For a more accurate answer, your Realtor is your best bet since they have access to that information through the MLS. Either way, Rancho Cucamonga or Eastvale are great areas to live. Best of luck to you!
There are higher taxes and special assessments almost anywhere you go that's newer construction. Some higher than others. I live in 91739 of Rancho and have sold here and in Eastvale as well. I'm familiar with all the areas. If you want to set up an appointment with me, We can set up a customized search for you as well as find out exactly what mello roos, special assessments and other fees might be and for how many years those fees will be in effect. If you haven't owned a home in the last 3 years, it's very likely you may qualify for first time homebuyer down payment assistance as well. I've helped people get upwards of $25,000-85,000 in assistance. Please make sure you let me know your status when you call me. Happy house hunting. :) (Click on my photo for contact and Resume info)
Hi Joe,
I'd love to help you.Please contact me at (909)731-7124 or email me Ludy@tarbell.com

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina.
Tarbell,Realtors
Eastvale-Corona office.
Hello Joe,

Your property taxes will be approx. 1.5% of the homes purchase price, plus any special assessments to go along with certain communities. You must also know that you may have up to two supplimental tax bills as well. The supplimental tax bills are separate from your normal property taxes and any special assessments. The supplimental bills will not be included in any escrow accounts that are set-up through your purchase loan. You can count on any supplemental tax bills to arrive approx. 6 months after you close escrow on your home. All Seller's must disclose all special assessments for the property. That being said, I recommend that for any home you consider purchasing that you contact the County Tax Assessor and provide the properties address or APN number and purchase price. Ask them to let you know what your property taxes will be should you purchase the home? Ask them if their will be any supplimental tax bills, and if so how much will they be? This information can be gathered over the phone and will allow you to determine during your due dilligence period if the home falls within your budget. Do not pass this process off to your Agent. This call must be made by yourself so that you get the information first hand.

I hope this helps to answer your question. Should you have any other questions or feel the need to hire a Professional Realtor, please feel free to contact me at (626) 221-8252 or by email at mbartlettrealestate1@earthlink.net.

Warmest Regards,

Matt
http://www.matthewbartlettrealestate.com
Hi Joe,

The best thing is to contact a realtor they can look up what the assessment taxes are. If you do not have one give me a call, I would be happy to assist you.

Daniel Harms
Tarbell Realtors-Upland
951 232 5382